[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uni exams starting soon >depression and anxiety >become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Iqs8hw0.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Iqs8hw0.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>uni exams starting soon
>depression and anxiety
>become demotivated and not feel like working out
>sitting my ass off for like a week now
>losing all my gains
Help
>>
>>42650515
Hi
>>
I always go to the Bible for help when i feel demotivated and depressed. Maybe you should try that Anon
>>
>>42650515
Chances are you really don't need to study literally all day. Do 2.5 intense hours in the morning and 2.5 intense hours in the evening, there's time for the gym then. I find the prospect of studying all day to be awful and if I set myself that goal I'll never settle with the work and will constantly stop and start and shit. 5 hours broken down like that is easy to tackle and leaves you sufficiently mentally refreshed to do other shit, which is great for long term study.
>>
Stop being a bitch and go to the gym faggot. I don't want to hear about your problems. What makes today different than yesterday except you being a pathetic bitch for not getting sick gains. That fact that you made a thread about it for help is how I know you are weak. Don't worry just go to the gym and all will start to get better.
>>
>>42650578
Very true. OP needs to shut the fuck up and kill the exams and make gains at the same time. It's doable if Op wouldn't have such a bitch ass mindset before it even starts
>>
>>42650651
It's not doable if you are in med school and have to study for exams and also attend the class all day
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.