[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone here red pill me on pre workout? I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can someone here red pill me on pre workout? I'm thinking about hitting the gym early in the morning (around 6:30 AM) when school starts and I feel like it could help me.

Is it worth it?

What has your experience with pre workout been?

What brands would you recommend? (Stuff that I can buy in store, I don't want to buy it online)
>>
Doesnt give me energy but I do like the pump I get from it. 90% of the time it gives me diarrhea 15 minutes after I take it which is usually right when I get to the gym which kind of defeats the purpose of using it to get pumped up because you have to use the bathroom right away.
>>
>>42648052
I think the shits is from the caffeine in it. Usually when I take mine I go to the restroom as well. But pre workout can help you just make sure you get some good sleep. I've had days where I'm tired and it gives me the energy, other days I'm tired and I go to the gym do a half assed worked out
>>
good laxative
>>
>>42647983
c4 is trash
>>
>>42647983
Helps with a quick energy boost. Usually takes like 15 minutes for it to kick in for me. Love the slight tingle from it. First few times I took it my stomach felt weird but that's since stopped. I like C4 Icy Blue Razz. All other flavors taste like ass. Been taking C4 for a year now. It does help. Tries this stuff called Sizzurp not too long ago. Thought my heart was going to explode. I think Sizzurp is made out of pure crack and tortured souls.
>>
>>42647983
better than energy drinks in terms of energy, thats all
>>
take mesomorph w dmaa
>>
I use Bulk Nutrients' stimulant free preworkout.
If I want to add caffeine I have a coffee as well.
Best not to have lots of caffeine before school because you will likely crash during the day.
C4 is rediculously expensive if bought instore.
>>
C4 is entry level plebeian over priced garbage. You need something with more stems than a sci-fi RPG and it needs to have more illegal chemicals than europours would allow.

If I don't get banned from a competition for my pre-workout I'd rather just go buy an addy off a law student.
>>
>>42648386
IDK why people think it's no big deal to abuse adderall. People who do not have ADD and use adderall regularly are shown to become dependent on it. I'll try to find the Youtube channel but there is a vlogger who abuses adderall. If you watch her video from 3-4 years ago she seems totally normal. Now she always seems spaced out.

Pre workout is just caffeine and blood vessel openers, with a little bit of slow release energy release to help stop crashing. If you need adderall to study or workout, perhaps you need to think about why you cannot focus on your study or workout to begin with... like proper rest or nutrition.

Sorry for the rant.
>>
>>42648338
Hell yeah BN,
Fellow ausbro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.