[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is acne in the back and in upper arms you have high test or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.png (293KB, 396x287px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
293KB, 396x287px
is acne in the back and in upper arms you have high test or just you are a diry fag ?
>>
is acne in the back and in upper arms A SIGN** you have high test or just you are a diry fag ?
>>
>>42647682
is acne in the back and upper arms a sign you have high test or ARE YOU JUST** a diry fag ?
>>
>>42647801
So is it or not ?
>>
>>42647801
is acne in the back and in upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a DIRTY** fag ?
>>
>>42647821
So is it or not ?
>>
>>42647821
is acne in the back and in upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a dirty fag?**
>>
>>42647865
Lool stop you all
>>
>>42647865
So is it or not ?
>>
>giant test-factory balls that can t even show off
>hair falls out in early 20s
>backne for life
>shortened life span cause too much natural test
JUST
>>
>>42647865
is acne in the back and in THE** upper arms a sign you have high test or are you just a dirty fag?**
>>
>>42647678
Hormones are extremely complicated. Short answer, no it's not a sign of high test

Blasting and cruising for years no acne on cycle, some when I come off
>>
>>42647678
Steroid use
>>
>>42647910
What are some signs of naturally high test

I believe its all related on the face, the scariest you look the higer the test but i may be wrong
>>
>>42647865
is acne in the upper arms and in in the back you have test or just you are a diry fag?
>>
>>42647932
Prominent adam's apple
Deep voice
Body hair
There are plenty of high test guys who don't have the adam's apple tho
>>
>>42648087
What about having a manly face, and being naturally strong but not a deep voice, hairy body or adam apple ?
>>
How many pull ups you guys think he can do it?
>>
>>42648720
less than a regular military guy probably. If a big guy (tm) like him does pullups, it's like doing reps with +120 lbs weight added compared to the average guy
>>
>>42647678
do people think that looking like that looks good and pleasing?
>>
>>42647678
So is it or not?
>>
I had bacne all my teens and still have some at 23 yo. It's just genetics
>>
>>42648094
>>42647932

The only sign of having high test is doing a blood test and the doctor says "your testosterone is high"

Anything else is a guess
>>
>>42647678
High test, no. A rapid change in hormones, good chance. Dirty, can be a strong factor. Genetic makeup, this.

Some people are predisposed to it and being dirty/hormonal shifts triggers it or makes it worse. Some people can be nasty fucks that cycle on roids erryday and not get it.
>>
>>42647678
He looks like a fucking crab kek
>>
>>42647678
is diry fag in the upper arms you acne in the high test have or just acne?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.