[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bulking at a 300 - 400 cal surplus >Eat chicken/tuna/other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Bulking at a 300 - 400 cal surplus
>Eat chicken/tuna/other meat + veggies until I hit at least 140g protons
>Fill the rest of my calories with shit like potato chips, ice cream, mozzarella sticks, tater tots, fries, pizza, donuts, milkshakes, etc. as long as I am under 70 - 80g sugar
Is there anything wrong with this?
>>
Aside from all the processed crap in those foods, not really. I'm guilty of tearing up a big bag of zapps Cajun crawtator chips but I do so in moderation.
>>
>>42643272
The kilos of salt and sug-
>under 70 - 80g sugar
I feel lethargic after eating greasy/breaded/fried foods. That may not apply to you, but I would limit those foods just so you feel better in general and you don't risk weight gain becoming too high of a ratio fat:muscle.
>>
>>42643272
>Is there anything wrong with this?
Yes, all of that is high total fat and saturated fat, and most fat gets stored as fat intermittently, especially saturated fat and especially in a calorie surplus

>etc. as long as I am under 70 - 80g sugar
That's just hilarious since the sugar in that food would be unlikely to contribute towards fat gain or ill health. It's all the fat in the stuff you listed, literally everything you listed is high in fat.

>Eat chicken/tuna/other meat + veggies until I hit at least 140g protons
Optimally you should consume the protons in 4-6 meals, so the "until" is worrying
>>
>>42643272
how soon do you want to die? zyzz-soon? piana-soon?
>>
>>42643459
>Optimally you should consume the protons in 4-6 meals
Wish you had put this first so I could stop reading sooner.
>>
>>42643498
>Reality isn't real
>>
>>42643459
Is it just me or is there one of these anti fat, pro sugar vegan posts in EVERY nutrition thread?

Can you fuck off already you misinformed goober?
>>
>>42643475
A bit older than the pianoman, maybe
>>
>>42643475
>eating a bag of potato chips is the same as being a roid junkie

kill urself muh man lol fkin retard
>>
>>42643459
wow that's a lot of wrong in just one post anon
>>
sugar fucks you up, man
>>
>>42644107
Even if I stay at or under 70g a day?
>>
>>42644173
There is no evidence for sugar itself being harmful at any particular amount. Limits on sugar are basically arbitrary and not based on science, but public health intersts. The limits are based on the idea that sugar promotes weight gain via overconsumption.
>>
>>42644085
potato chips should be the least of his worries
>>
>>42643459
You got a source on any of this?
>>
>>42643272

Just do cardio too if you don't want to die at 30 of a heart attack and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.