[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this tumblrina is still alive and Rich is dead? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1503761480877.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503761480877.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
How come this tumblrina is still alive and Rich is dead? They're both the same age
>>
>>42640712
The Rock is more careful with his coke snorting.

Also, the Rock is far more genetically gifted.
>>
>>42640722
Dem warrior genes
>>
Because he doesn't look like an amalgamation of bruised tumours addicted to coke.
>>
>>42640773
Hey. That's Mr panini to you and me
>>
>>42640712
He doesnt do roids made by gypsies in a basement. He does hormone treatment, which is the recipe for a long youthful life. You can expect this guy to live a long life.
>>
>>42640712
He's richer ?
>>
his father took massive amounts of roids as well
your line's genes get used to it after a while, evolution and stuff
>>
>>42641475
t. Retard
>>
>>42640712

Well first off the Rock isn't anywhere near 300 pounds.
>>
>>42641268
Neither did Rich.
>>
>>42640712
>Perhaps less steroids
>Regiment given to him by experts
>Manufactured by experts
>Diet given to him by experts
>Perhaps less recreational drugs

The Rock has movie money.
>>
>>42643061
Bro, Rich did every PED known to man... dude trashed his body and paid the ultimate price for his stupid fake ass vanity. Rightfully so.
>>
>>42643168
You know he died because he smacked his head after he OD'd on coke, right?

And I meant that Rich wasn't using low quality gear, he had the money and connections to get the good stuff.
>>
>>42643061
rich still roided like crazy, not only hormones.
>>
doesn't need haircuts
>>
>>42641515
You never heard of epigenetics, right?
>>
File: The Rock.jpg (116KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
The Rock.jpg
116KB, 600x434px
The Rock has better genetics.
This is him when he was 10 years old.
>>
>>42641475
Lysenkoism has been discredited for 60 years faggot
>>
>>42641475
i suppose it's "evolution" in a sense, if his dad had reacted very badly to steroids or died, the rock would have been far less likely to take them himself. Given that his dad didn't, the rock felt free to take lots of steroids himself
>>
>>42641475
Hey everyone, this guy has figured out why some people die from smoking cigarettes and others don't. If your parents smoked then you are genetically immune to the harms of smoking. My dad was shot in the leg with a 9mm once, am I immune to bullets now?
>>
>>42640712
The Rock probably doesn't take as many supplement powders and (hopefully) doesn't use HGH. People always point to steroids but HGH is the more scary thing in my opinion. That shit enlarges organs

He probably eats a little bit of a better diet and doesn't eat ben and jerrys everyday too
>>
>>42644172
I know it's a joke but he was 14 there which is pretty much close enough
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.