[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARA KILLED RICH DO NOT FORGET THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rich-sara.jpg (166KB, 1196x646px) Image search: [Google]
rich-sara.jpg
166KB, 1196x646px
SARA KILLED RICH

DO NOT FORGET THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED RICH TO RECREATIONAL DRUGS

DO NOT FORGET THAT SHE WAS OWNED BY A DRUG DEALER BACK IN ICELAND AND THAT GUY ALSO SUDDENLY DIED
>>
>owned

Wut
>>
top tier conspiracy m8
>>
>>42637450
she was his property and she couldn't even leave the house, guy suddenly died and she fleed to usa

>>42637454
rich literally said in the video that she made him do stuff that he never did and made him TAKE stuff he never even wanted to take
>>
>>42637458
How the fuck does a 150 lbs woman force a 350 megalodon to take drugs?

Don't talk bullshit m8, if that is true rich is a spineless bitchboy
>>
>>42637440
an alpha like Rich had probably had access to drugs since age 5. Dude has been banging sluts and hanging with Chads for 30+ years, and you think one bimbo introduced him to coke at 45.
>>
>>42637463
https://youtu.be/XvLlkBUInTo?t=8m50s

this is the part about drugs
>>
>>42637509
that's nearly a year ago.

If he was stilling doing drugs to this day, he wanted to do drugs.
>>
File: thisGuyTho.jpg (42KB, 370x339px)
thisGuyTho.jpg
42KB, 370x339px
>>42637440
>>
>>42637458
From one major drug kingpin to another major drug kingpin.

At least she's a consistent fucktoy.
>>
>>42637756
Looks like a the Cinema Snob.
>>
>>42637509
>getting pressured into drugs you don't want to take by a thot half your age
pianoman was always an overcompensating beta faggot
>>
>>42637440
>OWNED
That's fucking hot, dude.
>>
File: inputContent_1496418724410.gif (674KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1496418724410.gif
674KB, 400x275px
>>42637458
>She fleed
>>
>>42638353
>Xhe fleeded
>>
>>42637463
Easy. Women are extremely manipulative. This shows you've never read Shakespeare, and you've never had a girlfriend. Girls know how to use their assets to get men to do things. Even the most red pilled man is susceptible when a big titted bimbo says "pleaaaaaase ;)" and rubs her tits against you.

My advice is go and live life.
>>
>>42637470
Hes an honest guy, why would he hold up a vial of steroids and say, I take this all the time for decades, but then lie when it comes to coke. Then he comes out and said yed, I did coke with Sara, I hadn't done it before.

It doesn't make sense for Rich to lie, infact he would spin it and say, yeah I did drugs and I overcame it and now im a beast, buy my products. The guy did coke, got mad addicted and did roids at the same time. Its a bad combination.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.