[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so what do you guys normally eat for lunch? I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wide_24702.jpg (209KB, 1280x550px) Image search: [Google]
wide_24702.jpg
209KB, 1280x550px
Alright so what do you guys normally eat for lunch? I was thinking chicken breast and brown rice with brussel sprouts but I can't think of many other things I can eat for lunch so I was curious what a /fit/izen may eat that is healthy.
>>
>>42634881
Pork sauerkraut and spinach with cheddar sticks
>>
>>42634881
First, there's NO difference between brown and white rice, I'm not kidding when I say that Brown rice is a meme. Google about it, the difference between both is negligible.
Second, brussel sprouts are fucking disgusting, why are you eating that shit?
Finally, there's plenty of other vegetables you can add to your lunch (spinach, kale, broccoli,etc). Or sometimes replace chicken breast for some kind of fish.
>>
>>42634881
Omelette is always a good lunch. Rice and beans with mackerel works for me too. Both things work with spinach cooked into em or just throw it on the side fresh.
>>
>>42635003
Okay yogi, I thought brown rice was better for you like Jasmine rice. Second brussel sprouts are good so fuck yourself bud I'll eat whatever vegetable I please. And thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it.
>>
>>42634881
Oh, fucking forgot sardines on toast. Poor as fuck meal but sardines have one of the best protein per gram ratio of all fish and you're also getting calcium in there as well. Also tastes amazing, and even more amazing if you throw on some sriracha.
>>
>>42635052
I've heard sardines could have mercury in them any truth to that?
>>
If you're going to make lunch for work, do NOT listen to >>42635003 in regards to fish. Do not be that asshole that reheats fish in the office/breakroom.

But I like to do chicken breast, roasted red potatoes, and steamed broccoli.
>>
>>42635072
Thanks for the suggestions, and good call wouldn't want to stink up the place.
>>
>>42635061
All fish could have mercury in them. I only get local stuff fished off the British coastline so I'm more or less safe. Check where your fish is sourced.
>>
>>42635072
Yeah you're obviously not gonna take sardines on toast into work in a lunchbox.
>>
>>42635119
Maybe I will, anything to achieve gains.
>>
I fast during the day mostly. I'll have a cup of beef or chicken tea if i get peckish or 2oz of juice in a big glass of sparkling water.

Only time i eat lunch is if I'm moving all day long (like at a conference) and then I'll just go for whatever lean protein is available
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.