[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys deal with anger and frustration? I swear dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170824-223506.png (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-223506.png
364KB, 1280x720px
how do you guys deal with anger and frustration?
I swear dealing with frustrating people is such a big part of my job
and working at my current job for a year and half has recently started pushing me to my limits, it annoys me when customers or my coworkers don't listen to reason or when I'm explaining something the easiest way possible.

Story Time
Today I went to my moms house and I saw my little bro cooking ramen and told him, it would be better if he broke it before dropping into the pot, and idk why but he got defensive and started arguing with his "buts" about it when I just gave him small advice.
he's 14 and like I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to follow some simple advice like that but his arrogance and ignorance drove me up the wall that I just wanted to knock him out right there.
>>
Why do you get so worked up over small shit? Is your nervous system fucked or something?
>>
if anyone is wondering I'm a GM at a McDonald's I worked there for 6 months as service, then got promoted to manager, 4 months later I got promoted to GM as it seems, a young man with a highschool diploma is more suitable to be GM than a middle aged Mexican lady that barely understands English (you can't hate on me cause I'm a bean also but still)
>>
>>42633837
its probably the tone you said it that made him defensive. why would you care anyway just let this little fucker fuck up his own food.

some sort of fighting sport is great to release anger. but for smal things i personally like to just scream in a pillow, works really well.
>>
>>42633873
most probably lmao. life's been hard one me to make it easier for others
>>
>>42633837
You got issues man. If you're feeling tense then I'd recommend starting to meditate. 5 minutes a day is all it requires and I can attest that it helps immensely
>>
>>42633902
you're right anon, I should pick up a fighting sport, but I'm guessing that'll make more capable of busting someones jaw haha
>>
>>42633946
thanks man I appreciate the advice I've never thought about meditating. I'll remember that when it gets a bit stressful
>>
>>42633949
it should help you manage your anger better. and fuck it if people act dumb they deserve it.
>>
>>42633837
dude, live and let live you fucking roid raging freak. I don't like breaking up my ramen when I cook it because I like to slurp up long noodles and pretend I'm a baka nipponji. let the kid figure out his own way to cook noodles. fuckin' hell, man. chill out.
>>
>>42634077
cuck
>>
File: 1503704734432-602387829.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1503704734432-602387829.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>42634077
b-baka my way is better
>>
>>42633837
why would you break the ramen? Keeping the noodles together and letting them soften before slightly stirring to separate them is the best approach to long perfectly cooked noodles.
>>
>>42634101
Why is you're stove purple?
Why are you dangling plastic onto your pot?
Why is you're water foaming?
>>
Hold your anger with mindfulness like a mother would. Be kind to yourself and your emotions but don't get caught up in them.
>>
Get drunk and care less
Just came home to my dad argueing how I was paying bills that I was using the card for paying bills to also buy grocerys and then telling him about it when he got home. Gave him the card, told him to handle it in a calm manner and then went to get this silky fucking smooth heavenly bottle of bacardi 8 that I just cracked open. Its a good night.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.