[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brand is the true patrician choice for weights? Is Eleiko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What brand is the true patrician choice for weights? Is Eleiko the goat, or Ivanko, or maybe something classic like York?
>>
>>42631336
It doesn't matter
>>
>>42631336
random second hand bumpers from craigslist
>>
>>42631336
Anything rubber coated and thin. Rubber coated so you can drop them, thin so you can get plenty plates on the bar.
>>
>>42631728
>implying you, or anyone else on this board can lift a bar that's completely filled with even relatively thick plates
>>
>>42631336
get a blacksmith to forge you a handcrafted 500kg set of plates, finetuned to the grams. maybe get your name on them or a nice polished chrome finish
>>
File: rock.jpg (26KB, 448x360px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
26KB, 448x360px
>>42631336

UG!
>>
>>42631336

Get a blacksmith to get you... what the fuwahaha
>>
>>42631864
don't forget to ask the pope to bless the weights
>>
>>42631336
None of those. Leoko is best.
>>
>>42631336
True men lift with rocks that they pick up on their travels through the world
>>
>>42631926
if OP lives in Italy thats a good Idea otherwise transport cost will be horrendous. still a good idea though. you could also try to get them blessed by your inspirational person of choice.
>>
>>42631943
Finfag spotted
>>
>>42632006
Would seriously consider. Unfortunately I have no real idols.
Maybe I should get Bård Hoksrud to bless them for meme cred.
>>
>>42632074
I dont know who this is but a lot of strength athletes and such have daytime jobs and are down to earth, I bet a lot of them would find it hilarious to bless a set of plates
>>
>>42632074
Take the chance and try to get some of Rich Pianos bones and work them into the weights.
Like some sort of reliquary that gives +4 holy bonus on Triceps isolations.
>>
>>42632145
While your at it, try to get a hold of Richs blender too. Its like the holy grail of fitness, imagine the shakes this thing has seen
>>
>>42631926
hahahahahaha
>>
>>42632254
Enough leftover scoops that just running the thing with water a little bit, creates a shake with enough kal to feed an entire family and make a normal mans heart explode.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.