[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is this and why are so many man-children insanely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 20

File: Screenshot_20170825-152152.jpg (288KB, 1072x824px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-152152.jpg
288KB, 1072x824px
Who the fuck is this and why are so many man-children insanely defensive about people talking shit about his death or making jokes about it? Do they think he's "badass"? He looks fucking gross as shit.
>>
Lurk more
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)20:27:02 No.42630813▶
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>42630794
>>
why would i lurk this dumb board at all if people here glorify a gross looking freak of nature
>>
>>42630884
Because you're literally a cum guzzling faggot
Enjoy your shitty thread fudge packer
>>
>>
>>42630905
>fuxking gay FAGGOT i hate you for not liking my disgusting role model bevayse he looks rly cool and hes big!!!
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)22:28:36 No.42630832
>>
File: IMG_5260.jpg (67KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.jpg
67KB, 652x650px
>>42630933

>>
File: 1462151178720.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462151178720.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>42630933
Nobody aspired to be Piana but if you don't know why he was such an endearing character within the lifting community then you're a dyel newfag who needs to fuck off back to 9gag. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>42630976
>if you dont know who my gross hero is that must mean that you have never browsed 4chan and you go on 9gag!!

Do you have enough common sense to realise you can browse other boards and not other ones? Why would I go on this board ever unless it's to make fun of steroid abusing freaks?
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (44KB, 326x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
44KB, 326x351px
>>42631054

>>
File: 1501873157506.png (60KB, 689x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501873157506.png
60KB, 689x448px
>>42631054
>>
File: That-Jacket-is-still-awesome....jpg (14KB, 348x320px) Image search: [Google]
That-Jacket-is-still-awesome....jpg
14KB, 348x320px
>>
File: smugg.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
smugg.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)21:37:00 No.42630957▶
>>
best thread derailment i've seen in a while, thank you :^)
>>
>>42630794
>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
> ITT: how to send /fit/ into a rage in one easy post
>>
File: 1494179939402.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494179939402.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1409811872403.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409811872403.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>42630794

>Browse /fit/ for 2 years
>Only ever see jokes or people ripping on Rich
>Dies
>Now he is a saint
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it
>>
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (14KB, 193x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
14KB, 193x248px
>>42631505

>>
>>42630794
>bait
>>
>>42630794
>>42631505

>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>42630794
>le Reddit
>thread is just reddit posting

Kill me
>>
>>42631054
That's exactly what we do with him
>>
File: 1502895325758.jpg (277KB, 324x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502895325758.jpg
277KB, 324x632px
>>42630794
>>42631768

>>
Some of us on here are adults, generally speaking people grow out of the edginess phase and things like mocking a dead person aren't seen as funny

crazy eh?
>>
File: wulyzzihtorzq2gajy6h.jpg (30KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
wulyzzihtorzq2gajy6h.jpg
30KB, 620x470px
>>42630794
fit is full of retarded kids ofcourse they are going to look up anyone who acts stupid as them while wearing lots of "muscle"
>>
>>42631601
He was a cool dude, sure he was roided as fuck and synthol and all that, but he came off as a nice dude that'd be cool to hang around

I sure as fuck didnt wish for him to die that young
>>
File: 1503489507996.png (120KB, 929x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1503489507996.png
120KB, 929x1157px
>>
>>
>>42630813
Too much effort dude
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)14:02:58 No.42632066▶
>>
>>42631601
Banter, you autist. Piana was a walking meme and that's why he was so loved.
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)15:27:02 No.42630813▶>>42632752

>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)15:28:36 No.42630832▶

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a
>>
>>42631601
why do you lie? his BBTD videos were constantly posted and very popular on here
>>
>>
>>42630794
>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630872
>>42630927
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631351
>>42631404
>>42631449
>>42631572
>>42631693
>>42631723
>>42631724
>>42631748
>>42631908
>>42632066
>>42632380
>>42632806
>>42633105
>>42633130
>>42633132
>>
>>42633493
Read it in his voice
>>
>>42631999
He was 40 something, he wasnt really young retard
>>
File: sad.jpg (38KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
38KB, 540x544px
>>42630794
>>
File: Steroids vs Obesity.png (201KB, 1068x342px) Image search: [Google]
Steroids vs Obesity.png
201KB, 1068x342px
Do you think Boogie will be able to beat Rich at "who can live more years"?
>>
you kinda knew it was gonna happen. I thought he might get to 50 or so. Terrible lifestyle
>>
File: 1463353337442.png (149KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463353337442.png
149KB, 540x540px
>>42630794
>>42630807
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630872
>>42630884
>>42630905
>>42630927
>>42630933
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42631054
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631404
>>42631351
>>
>>42633105
>>42633130
>>42633132
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no nam here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL dwgwashahee5u2b65bwrytywegv4wy5534 y4yh place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)18:47:38 No.42633541▶
>>42633493
Read it in his voice
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)19:28:16 No.42633927▶
>>42631999
He was 40 something, he wasnt really young retard
>>
Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)19:49:19 No.42634130▶
File: sad.jpg (38 KB, 540x544)
38 KB
>>42630794 (OP)
>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I
>>
08/25/17(Fri)18:56:45 No.42634213
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630872
>>42630927
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631351
>>42631404
>>42631449
>>42631572
>>42631693
>>42631723
>>42631724
>>42631748
>>42631908
>>42632066
>>42632380
>>42632806
>>42633105
>>42633130
>>42633132
>>42630872
>>42630927
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631351
>>42631404
>>42631449
>>42631572
>>42631693
>>42631723
>>42631724
>>42631748
>>42631908
>>42632066
>>42632380
>>42632806
>>42633105
>>42633130
>>42633132
>>
>>42630794
>>42630807
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630872
>>42630884
>>42630905
>>42630927
>>42630933
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42630976
>>42631054
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631351
>>42631404
>>42631430
>>42631449
>>42631505
>>42631572
>>42631601
>>42631693
>>42631723
>>42631724
>>42631741
>>42631748
>>42631768
>>42631908
>>42631933
>>42631962
>>42631999
>>42632066
>>42632380
>>42632752
>>42632806
>>42633081
>>42633105
>>42633123
>>42633130
>>42633132
>>42633493
>>42633541
>>42633927
>>42634130
>>42634143
>>42634182
>>42634205
>>42634213
>>42635137
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsFresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>42630807
>>42630813
>>42630832
>>42630872
>>42630884
>>42630905
>>42630927
>>42630933
>>42630957
>>42630963
>>42630976
>>42631054
>>42631073
>>42631139
>>42631351
>>42631404
>>42631430
>>42631449
>>42631505
>>42631572
>>42631601
>>42631693
>>42631723
>>42631724
>>42631741
>>42631748
>>42631768
>>42631908
>>42631933
>>42631962
>>42631999
>>42632066
>>42632380
>>42632752
>>42632806
>>42633081
>>42633105
>>42633123
>>42633130
>>42633132
>>42633493
>>42633541
>>42633927
>>42634130
>>42634143
>>42634182
>>42634205
>>42634213
>>42635137
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsFresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: 1503693758622.png (38KB, 884x624px) Image search: [Google]
1503693758622.png
38KB, 884x624px
>>42635137
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.