[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>renting room by my sister house, can have home gym so im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473062262924.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1473062262924.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>renting room by my sister house, can have home gym so im not complaining
>its also cheap af
>nephew wants some sweets
>explain to him that he already had sweets, cant get no more
>explain that he needs to eat meat to grow big and strong, not sweets to get fat
>flex biceps to him to show what i mean
>"but mommy also has big biceps!"
>mommy is fat af
>>
>>42630435
show him pics of super heroes i dunno man, use your imagination to relate to the kid.
>>
>>42630748
real talk now

when i was little shit i used to watch stuff like xmen and other stuff

these days cartoons have zero violence pretty much, some of them have valuable informations but most of them are just pure nonsense, or very effeminate shit like princesses of sorts doing magic tricks

i mean, i know hes just a 4yo but still
>>
>>42630435
Overbulges, not underhangs.
>>
make sure he eats alot of high protein food.
its ok if hes overweight during his growing years.
do him a favor and make sure he grows to maximum potential, youll be his favorite uncle when hes a 6'4 chad with strong bone and skull structure.
>>
>>42630435
Aww, look at that. An experience that I can relate to.

My nephew in question is 12, not 4.

>Likes Wendy's bacon queso burger
>Had a Moe's Southwest Grill Nacho thing, 1k+ kcal, and might have eaten the whole thing himself if I didn't split it with him
>had some behavioral issues in the past and is somewhat developmentally behind his age group, socially/mentally not physically, so he's a bit harder to "reason" with than a normal 12 year old
>try to talk about calories, protein, jogging

I haven't gotten much mileage with him yet. Originally got him to jog with me twice, but that was awhile ago.
>>
>>42630890
>He's 4 years old

You're going to have to wait a few more years before he has any understanding about present actions leading to future consequences.

All you can do at the moment is say things like "gross" or "that's bad for you"'every time he wants or eats candy or soda or anything else that's unhealthy. That way he will grow up with a negative connection to those unhealthy foods rather than seeing them as rewarding. You can also be a role model to him by showing him that you exercise and eat healthy. Until he's a bit older that's all you can do.
>>
>>niece is barely 2 and prefers me to her parents.
With great power comes great responsibirity.
I regularly chew out my mother for giving her icecream and cookies at every opportunity.
Cheap bribery tactics won't beat proper care.
>>
>>42630978
he was born 3.7kg
im sure he has the genetics

im afraid parents have already spoiled him with shitty parentingh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.