[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i gain forearm mass >tfw you do 100 pushups and 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1503681052982.jpg (94KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503681052982.jpg
94KB, 764x1024px
how do i gain forearm mass

>tfw you do 100 pushups and 50 pullups a day
>noodle arms
>>
hammer curls for the girls kid
>>
>>42630124
you need to add weight to your pullups. If you can do 50 reps I'm guessing it's easy for you to hang on. Do shorter sets with some weigh added. Deadlifts will also help lots.
>>
wrist rollers
>>
>tfw you can do 50 pushups in one go and 0 pullups
>>
>>42630124
Heavy barbell curls. Sets of 5-10. Careful you don't pop a tendon. After this I can barely masturbate my forearms are so rekt.
>>
>>42630159
this may sound dumb but how do i do weighted pullups? the first thing that popped into my head was putting dumbbells on your feet and curling them so they dont fall
>>
>>42630241
Ankle weights
>>
>>42630241
Backpack with weights
>>
>>42630124
I recently dropped my gym membership and bought a set of modular dumbells and a bench, and as a result I do a lot less machine work and almost entirely free weights work; I finish every workout and my forearms are fucking BURNING UP like never before, I even have a hard time extending my fingers outwards. It feels like I'm working my forearms 4 days a week, that can only end in good forearm development.
>>
>>42630241
Neckband with weights
>>
>>42630241
Forearm weights. Gotta start targeting them.
>>
Buy a pair of Fat Gripz
>>
>>42630241
just do harder pull ups.

I bet you'll struggle with double shoulder width L-pull ups 5 reps. Should probably also go into hollow body push ups and pseudo planche push ups.That is if you want to stay bodyweight.
>>
>>42630273
>>42630495
>>42631225
>>42631241

>>42630241
>not holding barbels with your toes
what are you
a faggot?
>>
>tfw no matter how much I work on my forearms they will ALWAYS be little noodles with tiny wrists
forearms are 99.9% genetics
>>
>>42630124
Reverse curls, hammers curls and farmers walk to end with.
>>
>>42630124

Hey I have that same mouse pad!

The left boob on mine started leaking this gross, sticky, and smelly substance which also irritates my skin, though I keep using it because I'm basically too lazy to order a new one

I try to place most of my hand on the right boob now since that one isn't leaking yet
>>
wrist curls and reverse wrist curls will have your forearms burning
>>
>>42630124

deadlifts
>>
>>42630124
try manual labor you little shit
>>
File: kill geppu.jpg (359KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
kill geppu.jpg
359KB, 850x1203px
>>42630124
Forearms is all genetics kiddo, you can make them look more vascular but there's no way to make them grow outside of injecting steroids directly into the forearm muscles.
>>
I have also big problems with my forearms

I would say
hammer curls
wirst curls
And pull ups

I've been reading that deads help in the forearms, but i don't feel it that much, i don't know
>>
>>42631790
end your life asap
>>
>>42630241
Grip the bar tighter
>>
>>42632306
This is a terrible post, and no valuable information can be reliably extracted from it.
>>
>>42630241
> this may sound dumb but how do i do weighted pullups?
4 feet of chain, a carabiner and a weight plate. Alternatively, buy a dip belt. As you can guess dip belt can be used for dips too. I just put some dumbells in my gym bag and hanged it from my waist and did pull ups that way. Not a fan of doing it with a backpack.
>>
>>42631790
enjoy your cancer breh
>>
>>42631790
get your girlfriend new breast implants then use her tits
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.