[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Squats are useless as fuck By time they fuck up your knees Squating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: halfsquat-fuck.jpg (12KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
halfsquat-fuck.jpg
12KB, 250x249px
Squats are useless as fuck

By time they fuck up your knees
Squating wont make you bigger overall
Squating wont make you faster
Squating wont make hit harder (its a myth)
And not working out legs unless will never get you chicken legs due the testosterone carryover and walking arround with heavy shits

The ones you saw with chicken legs are roided faggots with bad proportions

And most important squats puts stress on your testicles wich in the long run is BAD

Strenght training should focus on upperbody mostly, lowerback as much

Also not squating will make you stronger in the upper body because all the work will be focused on there and you will have more time to train your upper body

Make fun of me do whatever you want, but you will thank me
>>
>>42627771
Forgot to say, old time strongman never relied on legs and were strong as hell as hell, all the lift and carry was enough
>>
Are you baiting for someone to prove you wrong so that you will do squats?
>>
>>42627771
>this level of shitposting

gotta do something to pass the time while waiting for your HRT to come in the mail, right?
>>
>>42627771
>Squats are useless as fuck
Wrong
>By time they fuck up your knees
Wrong, bad form can do that
>Squating wont make you bigger overall
Wrong
>Squating wont make you faster
Wrong
>Squating wont make hit harder (its a myth)
Wrong, but if you slap like a girl and don't know how to hit, yes
>And not working out legs unless will never get you chicken legs due the testosterone carryover and walking arround with heavy shits
What? Wrong
>The ones you saw with chicken legs are roided faggots with bad proportions
Who don't train their legs enough to have a balanced physique
>And most important squats puts stress on your testicles wich in the long run is BAD
LOL wrong
>Strenght training should focus on upperbody mostly, lowerback as much
Wrong
>Also not squating will make you stronger in the upper body because all the work will be focused on there and you will have more time to train your upper body
Wrong
>Make fun of me do whatever you want, but you will thank me
You're so full of shit, the shit puts stress on your testicles
>>
>>42627865
>>42627841
>>42627806

Ok guys i just tried to help, now its your life and your desitions
>>
>there are still people who haven't accepted BASED ZERCHERS as best squat
what the fuck is wrong with this board?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.