[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get on scale >get on machine >spent two hours burning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (169KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1500x1500px
>get on scale
>get on machine
>spent two hours burning off 1.2k cal
>get on scale
>2 pounds lost
>"LOL, HORY SHEEYTOO"
>duration of time between then and next workout eat less than 1k cal
>get on scale
>4 pounds gained

Okay, what... the fuck?
>>
W A T E R
A
E
R

srsly read the sticky if you want to lose weight, it does not work exactly like that
>>
>>42626190
did you drink any water?
chances are the '2 lbs.' you lost was just water and sugar.

weight fluctuates by a few lbs. every day, hell if i drop a fat shit and piss i'll lose 4 lbs.
>>
>>42626207
>>42626219
So I drank 2 pounds of 0 cal water?
>>
>>42626190
>Weigh myself
>Drink a gallon of calorie free water
>Weigh myself again and am more than 8 lbs heavier
>See CICA is bullshit
>>
>>42626314
Is water really 0 calories then? I mean DAYUM
>>
>>42626259
16oz = 1 lb

calories are energy, they are (generally) separate from the fluid weight of the objects you are ingesting. The matter containing the calories will have weight as well, depending on the mass of the food.

1.2k calories 'burned' is just the glycogen stored in your muscles and liver. You didn't burn any fat you fat fuck, you just used sugar.
>>
>>42626352
My heart rate was between 140-170, I did burn fat you dumbfuck
>>
>>42626190
Your weight will fluctuate based on how much water you drink and food you eat. Measuring weight loss instantaneously is difficult at the best of times. Water is surprisingly heavy, so take instant measures with a biiig grain of salt.

Do the workouts, count the calories, and do weigh ins once a week at the most often. Try to measure at the same time.
>>
>>42626444
Kill yourself my good man
I hope you end up not making it and giving up
>>
File: 1487025023735.jpg (199KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487025023735.jpg
199KB, 785x757px
>>42626338
>Is water really 0 calories then?
>>
>>42626566
I already made it, just need to shed some fat off and I'll go from 25% down to 5%
Stay mad you little airheaded betafag
>>
>>42626190
fucking retard
>>
>>42626916
Post pics fatass
:^)
>>
>>42626916
>making this thread
>calling ANYONE airheaded
you're braindamaged
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.