[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time poster here. i'm wondering about slimming down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: waist.jpg (104KB, 1300x1013px) Image search: [Google]
waist.jpg
104KB, 1300x1013px
First time poster here.
i'm wondering about slimming down my waist/stomach area. do You guys have any suggestions how to specifically target that area?
i'm ok with my butt,thighs and what not but annoyed by my stomach.
>>
crunches 10x1000
>>
>>42625957
This. A few of studies done these last years confirmed that doing crunches or abdominal work in general reduced body fat in the stomach even when you're not in a caloric deficit.
>>
>>42625897
SHUT UP FAGGOT DON'T MAKE THREADS THAT AREN'T ABOUT RICH PIANA FUCK MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S FUCKING GONE
>>
>>42625897
are u a gril bby?
>>
>>42625897
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>42625897
Ya gotta eat less
>>
>>42626306
Kek what a fag. Go back to r/Leddit, you whiteknighting cuckold.
>>
>>42626355
>2017
>being this retarded
>>
>>42625984
any link to study?
>>
>spot reduction

Ffs this isn’t possible. If you want to look fit, you need to be fit. That means finding a whole body routine and sticking to it, not just doing ab crunches for a few weeks
>>
>>42625897
work out
>chest
>waist
that is it
>>
Eat less.

Next.
>>
>>42625957
>>42625984
lol, working a muscle makes it smaller now?
good info.

OP, just eat less, you fat cunt
>>
>>42626821
>>42626817
>>42626791
>>42626316
Why are you helping people that don't deserve help? What he/she is asking is retarded as fuck and it's explained in the sticky. If you can't fucking read for 5 minutes, or google something so easy to find then you don't deserve help and you'll get nowhere.

These: >>42625957
>>42625984
Got it right.
>>
>>42625957
>>42625984
Spot reduction is listed on fit as a myth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21804427

The study's (finding no spot reduction) fat/weight results are pretty minimal (151.6lbs./54.4 fat, to 152.7lbs./53.1lbs.).

The following study finds adjacent lipolysis increased though:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16985258
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.