[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You start working out over a shitty girl that never liked you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: chrome_2017-08-25_02-22-59.png (364KB, 440x421px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-25_02-22-59.png
364KB, 440x421px
You start working out over a shitty girl that never liked you.

You run into a few people at the gym and make friends.

They tell you of /fit/ and to read the sticky.

You do SS and GOMAD for a little while and look up YouTube videos.

You sit back on your days off and enjoy the memes on /fit/. The antics of all the posters when Scooby came to town and bro comedy.

You see a post saying 4 scoops cmon.

So you look into it and see all the mutant videos.

You start noticing all the mutant gear people bring to the gym. You think it's funny.

5%

The fit expo is coming to your town, you go. You see the wealthy piano himself. You shake his hand. You tell him 4 scoops cmon, you both awkwardly chuckle. You can tell he's annoyed but keeping a good attitude. You laugh and look kinda towards the ground but decided to just go check out other vendors at the expo. You still remember that handshake.

You see a lot more wealthy piano memes and even do your own 8 hour arm day. Life is good, but then you look up

You see him gliding away, slowly. You think, oh wait, he's not actually leaving, he's just gliding on for a bit. Everything's fin, but then, moments later, he pulls away and leaves us behind.

F

Pic related.
>>
>>42624017
He belongs to strongest 5% percent who have more strength than the other 70% of the world population. He must share his strength with others. Such injustice!
>>
I've been drinkintg a little ever since I heard yhe news. I am quite distraught.
>>
File: richy.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
richy.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>42624096
u better be drinking REAL FOOD GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>42624108
fuck
>>
File: richpiano.jpg (156KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano.jpg
156KB, 634x494px
>>42624017
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP GODDAMMIT
>>
>>42624158
he died
>>
F
>>
I'm genuinly sad. He was quite inspiring when I used to dedicate my entire life to lifting.

I don't go so full on as I used to but I still occasionally watch some of his videos.

RIP mutant, you finally and trully left humanity behind. I hope you're working out with zyzz in Heaven's gym.
>>
File: 1485160054832.jpg (77KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1485160054832.jpg
77KB, 563x491px
>>42624075
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.