[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make sure I get everything from my shake in the morning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445567966175.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445567966175.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
How do I make sure I get everything from my shake in the morning? After I blend everything together and pour it out, there's so much crap left over stuck to the sides of the blender that I fill it up with water and drink that, but it sucks ass. Tips?
>>
spatula faget
>>
don't worry about it, it's a minuscule amount you're losing, and if you're that concerned, just make a slightly bigger shake than you would otherwise
>>
>>42620114
that means you need more water in your shake anon, that shit isn't dissolving into the shake because the present water is already saturated.
>>
>>42620135
It does dissolve, there are no chunks or anything, it's just the "residue" that pisses me off. Like if you didn't wash the blender and it dried, the glass would look cloudy; that tiny film of stuff that probably only adds up to 1g of protein is what triggers my autism
>>
>>42620167
hello? scrape it out with a spatula you dumb mongoloid.. have you no common sense? no wonder the usa is going to shit
>>
Put just a little water in at first and mix it up until you have a thick syrupy substance
Then add a little more, stir again, and so on until you have enough water
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.