[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if I just started to eat white rice and varying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (83KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg
83KB, 1280x800px
What would happen if I just started to eat white rice and varying fruits only? Maybe meat every now and then. I really want to lose weight fast.
>>
> rice and fruit for cutting
Are you an idiot? Dumping only easily digestible sugar into your system will make cutting very hard.

Either do CICO as usual with decent macros or if you want a very simple diet do keto with meats/cheeses/oils/veggies.
>>
>>42619599
Can you explain what all that means? I'm new to all of this.
>>
>i really want to lose weight fast.
>rice and fruit

Lmao you know what, do it. If you cant research something vital for your health for 10 minutes, you dont deserve your health.
>>
>>42619604
Google keto diet
>>
>>42619604
Do as the anon said. For science.

>>42619607
>>
>>42619604
try reading the sticky desu

>easily digestible sugars
carbs that are used quickly. Fruits and white rice are low on the glycemic index, as opposed to oats or brown rice
>cutting
losing weight
>CICO
calories in/calories out
>decent macros
macronutrient spread, or grams of specific substances (fats, proteins, carbs) that you eat every day
>keto
diet that is extremely low carb, with a large focus on fats and a reasonable focus on protein.
>>
>>42619604
Then read the goddamn sticky Jesus Christ what is it with every one of you new mongs thinking you're so different from the rest of humanity
>>
Hey what's the difference between Brown rice and white rice? Asking because every time Every time I had Brown rice it's been disappointing. White rice is fantastic tho
>>
>>42619627
Why would he want a diet thats high in fats? Isn't that the opposite?
>>
>>42619672
Holy fucking shit just go and google ketosis instead of expecting being spoon fed answers.
Tldr of keto is that you eat mostly fat so your body switches from using glucose which traditionally is formed from ingested carbohydrate. Once you starve your body of glucose your body makes ketone bodies which are derived from fat. Keto has a higher satiety rating due to fat intake and over time your body goes into its own fat stores for energy instead of relying on external glucose (carbohydrate) intake
Best weight loss diet desu
>>
>>42619657
brown is for heterosexuals. Only homosexuals love the taste of white
>>
>>42619574

All you really need is a calorie deficit. Other than for nutritional value, don't worry about low-carb or high-fat nonsense.
>>
>>42619743
Oh shit, what I'd I said Grace and no homo before eating?
>>
>>42619574
You would turn skinnyfat from low protein. If you want to lose weight rapidly try the protein sparing modified fast diet.
>>
>>42619714
you just spoonfed
>>
>>42619657
Asians put brown rice up their ass before selling it to the white man. Don't fall for the rice Jew's tricks
>>
>>42619574
>What would happen if I just started to eat white rice and varying fruits only?

You'd save a lot of money at the very least.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.