[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> gf just asked me if I can spend time with her instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0567.jpg (14KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
14KB, 112x112px
> gf just asked me if I can spend time with her instead of going to the gym
GAINS GOBLIN, /fit/ WAS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN
>>
File: 1502079701196.jpg (57KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1502079701196.jpg
57KB, 640x625px
>>42619506
>he brags about having a gf on an anime imageboard
>>
>>42619506
OP you silly retard. You wouldn't have had this problem if you ditched the bitch and got a boyfriend instead.
>>
>be yesterday
>qt i've taken a shining to and I planned on hanging out
>she texts me in the late morning, saying she'd go home and change after work at 3pm then we could meet up for coffee
>perfect, I'll get a workout in then go meet her
>chest day, best day
>get through heavy bench, incline db press and flies before she texts me she's ready to meet up downtown at coffee shop
>fuck, barely 1/3 done with my workout but I don't want to make her wait
>cut it short on those 3 exercises
>shower and change at the gym, go meet her without having had post-workout shake
>sit and talk over coffee with her for hour and a half
>don't eat for that entire time, fucking starving
>didn't hit caloric goals for the day, probably lost gains
>got my gains gobbled and we're not even actually dating :(
>>
>>42619624
> t. Friend zoned beta
>>
I lift
I read
I study
I watch films
I do sports

Why am I still fucking boring?
>>
>>42619753
you need to find your passion, young nigga
try new things until you do
>>
>>42619506
just invite her to the gym brah
she will go a couple times then hate it
>>
>>42619624
HAHA loser
>>
>>42619624
>talking with a girl you want to fugg for 4and a half hours

What's taking so long?
>>
>>42619753
get a job you neet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.