[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week one of lifting DONE But I'm still puny and weak The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9409.jpg (76KB, 660x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9409.jpg
76KB, 660x555px
Week one of lifting DONE
But I'm still puny and weak
The fuck?
When do I get big and muscular?
>>
>>42617454
When you start injecting things to make up for an entire lifetime of being a sedentary waste of life.
>>
>>42617454
Think about it as molding clay, you have to heat it up before you shape it. But once it's hot it becomes easier to shape
>>
>>42617454
Day 1 of week 2
>>
>>42617454
Come back after doing your routine for a month. And eating enough. Then you can judge strength progress, not physical progress. After 3 months you can judge physical progress. AKA muscles come after strength.
>>
>>42617511
you know that's actually some of the best advice you can give someone.
>>
>>42617454
Day 5 week 4
>>
>>42617454
with this attitude?
literally never
>>
>>42617454
The next week
>>
>>42617454
Other people will notice before you do. You'll see yourself everyday so to yourself you'll look small. I've been lifting since may, people say they see a difference, but I'm still skelly.
>>
2 years is considered the minimum for "muscular gains" without roids
>>
>>42617579
pic?
>>
>pay yearly gym subscription
>still not big
what the fuck
>>
>>42617454
Take Senzus
or
SS(J) + GOMAD

Train Insaiyen
>>
>>42617454
You have to almost die and then recover by eating beans
>>
Did you even try and train at 100x Earth's gravity?
>>
>>42617454
It's actually very hard to tell how much progress you're making because you see yourself as you everyday. Other people will notice for you. It's like when you see your little cousin after six months and they've grown and look so much older but nobody in the immediate family noticed
>>
Entire week and no gains??? You must be doing something wrong.
>>
lifted for a month, gained 20 lbs. i don't really notice in my full body mirror but on other mirrors i visited my sister's place and the mirror in the elevator i noticed how big my arms look now. i did gain a lot of flab around my belly but that's okay because i started as a NEET skeleton
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.