[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slightly ill >general fatigue, sore throat >at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>slightly ill
>general fatigue, sore throat
>at work today
>still decide to go to the gym
>absolutely smash my workout
>come back on some sort of high, feel fine
>suddenly crash at like 4pm
>just waiting to go home
>"oh hey man can you log on and send off this thing at 6pm as I won't be available to do it"
>"sure"
>get home at 5:30pm
>watch House MD
>absolutely pooped from workout + being sick
>fall asleep
>wake up at 7:30pm
>go downstairs to make food
>see missed call on phone
>realise I haven't sent the thing
>panic.exe
>quickly log on, emails asking where the shit is
>email it all over, apologise, say it was my responsibility that evening as they didn't know and were about to roast the other guy

Haha, what a great day
>>
>>42607982
Shit happens. If anyone asks, tell the truth - you came home 17:30 and crashed because you weren't feeling well. Apologizing profusely is a good start after fucking up, taking blame and admitting your fuckup (especially to avoid having someone else do it for you) is a sign of adulthood and professionalism. Learn from your mistake and move on, and try not to make a huge deal out of it the next day - it happened, it wasn't completely out of forgetfulness or carelessness, you apologized, move on with your life. Bringing it up again with everyone after that won't win you any points.

I woke up on a work day once, room was dark, clock said 12:30, didn't know if PM or AM - then the phone rings, boss wants to know what the fuck is going on and why I'm not in the meeting we set up with another team. It's uncomfortable situation but happens to everyone eventually. I just made some excuse about not feeling well and apologized, then went back to bed. In my 4 years there it only happened once.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.