[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 3/4 a block of camembert, beef mince, white rice, broccoli.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: camembert_cheese_16x9.jpg (32KB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
camembert_cheese_16x9.jpg
32KB, 608x344px
I have 3/4 a block of camembert, beef mince, white rice, broccoli.

Can i chuck all of these together without it being fucking disgusting?

For some reason i feel it would end up being delicious. But logically it would probably end up disgusting.

I have the strongest fucking urge to just fucking smother my rice, beef and broccoli in it.
>>
Sounds tasty but I'm running a 900 cal deficit so I might not be the person to ask.
>>
combine beef and rice
broc on the side

finish up with camembert for dessert
>>
>>42605777
Make a white sauce with the camembert and serve it over the steamed brocoli.
Make stuffed pepper mix with the beef and rice, but don't put into peppers, obviously.

Eat them as separate dishes
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>42605792
Yes I could just eat it all separately. For some reason I didn't want to.

>>42605789
I've been feeling really ill lately; to the extent that i've lost my appetite. But I smashed my work out today and just had the strongest urge to smother everything in this cheese
>>
Just remembered I usually have 3 large eggs with my beef broccoli and rice. I'll just eat them separately.
>>
>>42605987
Mix them into your rice and beef and go tex mex style
>>
File: 205.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
>>42606003
Yeah I usually have

150g beef
3 large eggs
75 white rice
100g broccoli

and then I add some garlic and salt, along with chilli powder and paprika

Then i just mix it all together for what amounts to some sort of texmex fried rice
>>
>>42605819
Do it man. My "cut" consists of frying spinach and chicken breasts in olive oil then topping the fucker with 1 cup of cheddar cheese. That's all I eat all day aside from 1 shake before workout so I have some energy to drive home instead of falling asleep in the parking lot and using the gym showers to tidy up before I go to work in my same sweaty clothes. Fuck.
>>
>>42605777

>he doesn't throw all the components of his dinner into a giant bowl and throws some hot sauce on it

pleb
>>
>>42606342
You can get a lot more food into your "cut" if you min/max your calorie densities
Like that cup of cheese like 75% of your calories
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.