[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fit/ advice for newbies From my experience if you are just starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: goku.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
/Fit/ advice for newbies
From my experience if you are just starting out do not listen to /fit/. When I first started /fit/ told me to do SS+Gomad (I didn't thank god) Later found out its just a meme routine.

The one good thing I learned from fit was that Ecto,Endo,and Mesmomorphs don't exist and to eat more food. I was one of those 'high metabolism' cope skellys at 125 lbs last year

>pic related, current goal body
>>
>>42605363
The worst shot on this sub are the lookism fags who believe if you wearnt born with a male models face there is no point in improving yourself.
>>
>>42605375
>t.facelet
>>
>>42605363
>1 year
You're an idiot. Wait 3 years before posting.
>>
>>42605363
Neither SS not GOMAD are memes depending on who you are and why you're lifting...

My advice for newbies is to not listen to people who are actively trying to push an agenda like OP is with "hurr don't do SS I've fallen into the SS is awful/perfect binary". Ask questions and read, but don't take seriously anyone who wants to convince you of something from a neutral starting point.

Make your own informed decisions. The best places to post are CBT and QTDDTOT threads. Read, ask questions, lift. Focus on injury prevention.
>>
lelelelel meeeems

Lifting is crazy simple.
>join gym and go 4 times a week and lift the HEAVIEST weights you can handle
>eat healthy food at a slight caloric surplus if you are small, decrease calories if you are fat
>lots of protein and unsaturated fats, some carbs, very little sugar and other useless shit
>cardio 2 or 3 days a week

If you do these things, and follow a routine that isnt absolute bullshit, it is physically/biologically impossible to not get into better shape
>>
Train your abs. Squats and deads are not enough, both for strength and appearance.
Just get an ab wheel and start using it. You'll get much stronger.
>>
>>42605762
>t.brainlet
Here's another example actually. People that believe you need 3 years to know what you are talking about.
>>42605875
I didn't fall for SS + Gomad because of how ridiculous it sounds. I have yet to see an impressive physique from these routines. I started with a simple Brosplit and I learned more and more I tailored my routing to fit my goals. as it should be.
>>
>>42605875
sorry >>42605927
was meant for >>42605806
>>
>>42605927
2 twins did SS vs Split and the SS brother had slightly better gains.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.