[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you guys start getting into /fit/ ? For me it was back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 65d.jpg (21KB, 308x417px) Image search: [Google]
65d.jpg
21KB, 308x417px
Why did you guys start getting into /fit/ ?

For me it was back when I was 18
>Work in store 10-14 hours a day to save up
>Literally live off the microwave meals in the store. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>Make sure I dont get fat still
>General health declines after a month
>One day I can barely get out of bed
>Try to walk to work and just think I slept bad
>Time goes on
>By the end of shift I almost collapse on floor
>Close store, start walking home
>Need to take resting breaks just from walking
>Lay in grass for like 20 minutes
>When I come home I fall asleep on the couch
>Wake up middle of night
>Feel almost like I am dead, can't move, nauseous, headdache, painful throat, and every muscle in my body hurts
>Crawl (Yes, crawl) to the bathroom since I am about to throw up
>Its just black goop
>Call in sick
>Spend 2 weeks like this trying to recover
>Cant eat or drink water without throwing up
Ever since then I have never eaten any processed food, got into exercise too since I have never felt weaker in my entire life before.
>>
thanks for sharing, what kind of meals did you eat? give us brand names
kind of hard to believe that you had microwave meals for breakfast, you mean only 1 per day right?
>>
>>42604781
I'm european so I don't think it applies to too many people.
Just, avoid anything microwave. It fucks with your entire system too much.

And nope, usually 2 meals a day.
>>
>>42604718
>>Its just black goop
>>
>>42604718
I started lifting to spite my ex and then got into fashion, got my grades up, built a social media following, got an IB job out of school, and traveled the world

Fuck that bitch, seriously I'm going to become a senator one day just to have a national platform to tell the world how much she sucks

I know it's petty and she doesn't give a shit but god I hate her so much that it drives me every day. Had GFs since, still hate that bitch.
>>
>Was always one those "tomorrow" people
>always making plans to go to the gym or take up karate
>Meet a tomboy qt.314 but I'm a skinny melvin
>Spend my meager wages on a bike just to ride with her off road
>Suddenly beast mode activated
>Take up Starting Strength, running, yoga and kickboxing
>All this on my own with no planning or relying on other people
>Know she mires my gainz but I barely think about her now
>>
>>42605416
and they say that hate isn't good for you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.