[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I'm cut out for weightlifting I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: women-stereotypes.gif (158KB, 599x361px) Image search: [Google]
women-stereotypes.gif
158KB, 599x361px
I don't think I'm cut out for weightlifting

I tried weightlifting (SS routine as recommended by the sticky) and I nearly died.

I know plenty of women lift weights but maybe my genes are weak/inferior and I can't lift heavy things that much?

Also the anxiety of possibly dropping heavy weights on my foot or something and crippling myself.

I don't have friends so no one to spot check me.

Should I just stick to body weight exercises?
>>
File: Noita noittaja.png (37KB, 783x705px) Image search: [Google]
Noita noittaja.png
37KB, 783x705px
>>42601599
>I tried weightlifting (SS routine as recommended by the sticky)
>>
File: liftangirl.png (981KB, 786x789px) Image search: [Google]
liftangirl.png
981KB, 786x789px
You should woman up and lift heavy to get swole. Stop making excuses and being a lil bitch
>>
>>42601599
Yeah if youre already quitting before you start then you arent cut for it

Its not like you actually have to try or push yourself or anything, if your genes were normal you would never have any problem and you would be able to lift everything without trying so i guess you are incel

Fuck off
>>
>>42601599
had a chick friend go to the gym with me a few times and can confirm that women do struggle more from the get go then men, more so when it comes to freeweight compound exercises, god forbid that she try squats and deads without someone keeping her form in check
bodyweight exercises are not bad by any means, any grill can get fir by just doing like 5-6 body weight exercises + a little ab work, the occasional jog and by not eating like a hippo
but I'd still reccomend the gym, at least for me I know that it gives me a drive to work out, I can't be bothered to do 20 pushups at home, but when I'm at the gym I'll gladly kill myself there until I'm drenched with sweat
you should however stick mostly to machines, unless you know someone who works out and is willing to tag along with you
>>
>>42601625
Hmmm who is this semen demon. I want to fuck her hard... So so haaaaaaaaarrd
>>
>>42601599
You need a trainin method for women. Dont copy Men, because you think you could be equal to them.
>>
>dropping heavy weights on my foot or something
How would that ever even happen? What you should be worried about is your form and snapping your back, though that's probably not an issue with women-weight plus girls have less mobility issues in general than men. Just film your lifts to check your form. You can't be too weak for a fucking beginner routine
>>
Of course it's hard. Every challenge you face and overcome becomes part of you, and makes you grow.
>>
>>42602456
Even the bar without added weights is hard for me.
>>
>>42602645
On what lifts exactly? Besides It's not gonna be like that forever you absolute nigger. Just lift, rest and eat
>>
>>42601599
>I tried weightlifting (SS routine
What did xir mean by this?
>>
>>42601599
Keep going. Eventually it will get easier and become more natural. Anyone who is a beginner at anything will feel awkward at first.
>>
>>42602750
She means lifting weights, not olympic weightlfting you autist.
>>
>>42601599
just put a breath mint in your cunt if you want to be more attractive.
>>
>>42602794
Well zhe should have said powerlifting m80
>>
>>42601599
Then don't lift. Just do cardio, or don't even do cardio just make sure your not fat and there will still be many thirsty males lusting after you for your meat flaps.
>>
>>42601599
If you dont have friends do everhthing they tell you to do but do dumbbells instead. Just do like 35lbs to start out. No ones gonna be like "look how weak that woman is" its gonna be more like "oh no im trying to lift and theres a girl in yoga pants, dont look at her butt just lift"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.