[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be hospitalized for being underweight to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (450KB, 2048x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 2048x1300px
Is it possible to be hospitalized for being underweight to get them to bulk me up? 6'1 127 pounds.
>>
>>42601399
Holy moly she got more chest hair than me.
>>
>>42601399
giv gf pls
>>
I guess you could if you said you were anorexic or something, but it'd probably be expensive
>>
>>42601399
post pic, 6'1 127 must be rare
>>
>>42601399
Take mass gainer bro. Keep drinking it every day, i usually take it at night. 5"10, used to be 121 pounds, went to 154 in about 6 months.
>>
Do not buy mass gainer
>>
just eat
like wtf
>>
>>42602175
Lmao i did that with peanut butter in 2 months
>>
File: 1478136684867.jpg (469KB, 5000x5000px)
1478136684867.jpg
469KB, 5000x5000px
>>42601399

Eat more.
>>
>>42601399
>Is it possible to be hospitalized for being underweight to get them to bulk me up?
killing yourself would be less work for the hospital staff.
>>
File: 1305872943393.jpg (15KB, 465x357px)
1305872943393.jpg
15KB, 465x357px
>>42601399
How hard is it to eat calorie dense food, cucko?
>>
>>42601399
>needing someone to feed you
really? just eat 1kg of rice a day.
go KORAD
>>
>>42605091
this
buy bulks of cheap peanut butter and drink it
mix if with milk and add some shit like bananas or protein powder in there and you're golden
you can easily get 2-3k calories from 1 shake
>>
>>42601399

Funny you mention this. I work with psychiatrists treating eating disorders and they were just talking about this exact question.

TLDR the answer depends on whether or not your blood tests look bad.
>>
>>42601399
Honest answer OP
I been trying to gain weight too and what I noticed that helped me the most was setting an alarm every hour or every other hour and just eating a light snack (Bowl of rice, piece of toast, some fruit, salad) really the food doesn't matter, as long as you are writing down the calories and try to aim for like 2000+. it helps you to get in the habit of eating more than you usually do. It is kind of uncomfortable but it really helped me gain around 15 pounds so far and I don't see why it wouldn't for you. And always remember to eat when you wake up, that always was hard for me but it gets easier each day you go on. You can just google how many calories you need for your height and weight and just go over that everyday.
>>
I'll aware you of two magical ingredients for bulking. Milk and Peanut butter.
>>
>>42601399
WTF are they gonna do you cant?
pic related is what they give to african kids starving and close to dying.
ITS BASICLY PENUTBUTTER.
If your having medical Issues seea doctor though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.