[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come ive been lifting woth such intensity following proven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2502.jpg (40KB, 390x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.jpg
40KB, 390x391px
How come ive been lifting woth such intensity following proven routines and my size is still stupid small and my arms have gained actually no size at all. Is my test just shit? My pounds i gain go straight to my stomach
>>
>proven routines
You're doing SS/SL, aren't you?
>>
>>42600425
I ran stronglifts at first a good bit back, then ran Layne nortons Upper Lower, now im on a PPL. Ive gotten stronger but fuck my size gains are nonexistent.
>>
>>42600363
You haven't ate BIG

>>42600425
Nothing wrong with SS/SL when used correctly
>>
>>42600363
Eat more
>>
>>42600363
>>42600482
To more accurately tell you what you're doing wrong.
Realistically if you want to gain 20 lbs of muscle, you'd need to gain 30-40 lbs extra. If you haven't bulked up that much, you'll always be small
>>
File: 100301_front[1].jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
100301_front[1].jpg
135KB, 480x640px
>>42600482
>there's nothing wrong with SS
>>
>>42600363
You want a big compound on the thing you want to grow, and want to progress on. Then a some other compound on some of the things you want to grow. Another compound with some other things you want to grow. Then you want to isolate on all the things you want to grow until they're utterly and completely fucked. Do this twice per week. Split up the areas you work on, for example chest+triceps+shoulders one day, back+biceps+reardelts another day, then legs another day. You're doing this already with ppl. Also make sure you're eating your 1.5-2g protein per kg-if-you-were-lean. Tuck into your half tub of low fat cottage cheese (500g tub, half being 250g, ~30g protons) right before bed. Make sure you're getting enough sleep, i.e go to bed in time so that you would wake up around when your alarm is set. 8-9 hours. Drink water, stop drinking booze. If you're fat, eat just under maint, or at maint for a week or two, then go slightly under. If you're not fat (<12%), eat at maint or just over.
>>
>>42600525
don't talk bullshit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.