[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into university gym >walk to squat racks >30 tall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>walk into university gym
>walk to squat racks
>30 tall skinny black dudes all clustered in front of all 4 squat racks
>they are curling the bar in the squat racks
>the entire basket ball team is fucking curling
>in all the squat racks
>they are passing the bar back and forth between each other
>using up all the clips in the gym to make sure the 2.5lb plates don't fall off
>coaches in corner being fat and talking shit to each other
>"YEAH BRO JUST ONE MORE"
>Manlet of basket ball team struggling with 50lb curls
>"YEAH BRO YOU GOT THIS WOOP WOOP WOOP"
>godfuckingdamnit
>go to deadlift platform instead
>five minutes later they stop curling and all trample over the platform to exit gym
>"GREAT JOB YALL WOOO HELL YEAH"

I fucking hate this school. And I especially hate these God damn undergrads. I didn't know shit like this was real life.
>>
>>42600222
I feel for you, my dude. At least you got got a double triple for your trouble.
>>
>>42600222
Walk over to them and say "Mind if I join you niggers?"
They respect white guys who do that. Especially when they don't already have one in their [gang]
>>
>>42602301
This. Make sure you pronounce the 'r'. That's especially important
>>
>>42602827
yeah this poster and the other are right do what they say and the african guys will love that
>>
>>42600222
Football teams are worse
They are just a bunch of manlets and fat guys who can only do 1/2/3 at most because they wouldn't dare do a deadlif
>>
next time hang a noose in the squat rack and call it crossfit
>>
>>42602827
>>42604793

See he might have fallen for it if you retards didn't ruin the joke.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.