[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>headphones broken so i have to listen to the shitty gym music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486932424527.jpg (95KB, 703x974px) Image search: [Google]
1486932424527.jpg
95KB, 703x974px
>headphones broken so i have to listen to the shitty gym music
>doing chest flyes
>DEZZ PAAA SEETO starts playing
>start laughing hysterically and pull a muscle
thanks /fit/
>>
>forget to bring headphones
>lifts instantly go down by 50%
>>
>>42600185
i actually cannot pr on deadlift or bench if i dont have my headphones with the music cranked up to near max
>>
>>42600135
>>42600185
>>42600312
>wear headphones to the gym
>not be an autistic mongoloid

Pick one faggots
>>
File: 1497122025570.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1497122025570.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>42601133
the first one
>>
>>42601133
I wear headphones to the gym all the time and just play a 1 hour loop of a flat 40hz basstone. It's good white noise and helps me focus.
>>
I don't get wearing headphones. I just focus on my lifts and correct muscle activation.

I barely notice what's going on around me when lifting.
>>
>>42601221
This. I can't lift heavy if I'm listening to music, it distracts me. The only time I care about music is before and after my set
>>
The radio station that my gym blasts plays every top 20 song for weeks without changing the playlist, and I get to hear the same songs once or twice every lifting session. Including despacito.

I clearly remember the same songs being played over a month ago. Also, it's too loud to drown out without damaging your ears, so I've become accustomed to it and just block it out of my head.

I've actually taken a liking to trashy club music, since there's nowhere to hide from it. It's either background noise or songs I've lifted countless times to.
>>
>>42601221
Some gyms have shitty music playing all the time, like mine. My gym also has people that seem to love having long conversations in every corner of the place.
>>
>>42601207
>"hey anon what are you listening to?"
>>
I go to a gym that plays knockoff royalty-free versions of shitty club music, headphones are mandatory if you don't want to snap your shit laughing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 340x277px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 340x277px
>>42601207
Check out Eleh, he makes drone with analogue sine waves. Very hypnotic stuff, probably more interesting than the same noise for an hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QcDCfccFDE&t=328s
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.