[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((They))) are putting female hormones in our tap water, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_4933.jpg (31KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4933.jpg
31KB, 300x378px
(((They))) are putting female hormones in our tap water, how to increase testosterone?
>>
>>42596979
Is that Ben Shapiro?
>>
if you boil the water the estrogen becomes testosterone sort of like how all fetuses start out female and become male if the mother gets enough sun
>>
File: eimwasr6i07z.jpg (211KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eimwasr6i07z.jpg
211KB, 1113x1200px
>>42596979
by going back to /pol/ where all the other low test scrawny teenagers reside
>>
File: 1465717977777.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
1465717977777.png
112KB, 877x2078px
How to become a Chad:
>eat organic
>no soy
>no processed food
>no vegetable oil/canola oit
>no fap
>8+ hours sleep per day
>weights + HIIT
>water filter
>no plastic
>no beer

There you go.
>>
>>42597000
praise kek xD hehe kekistan xdd

>witnessed
>>
>>42597145
>all this shit
lmaooooo, you do realize you can literally inject liquid testosterone into your asscheeks right? it's not even expensive
>>
File: kidwe82vh52z.jpg (64KB, 698x750px) Image search: [Google]
kidwe82vh52z.jpg
64KB, 698x750px
>>42597178
MAGA le god emporer xd
>>
>>42597194
But it will cost you your actual masculinity in the long run and take years off of your life so...
>>
>>42597145
>No flax, chia, beans, lentils, soy etc
>No blueberries
>No sunflower or canola oil, high in omega 3, use olive oil instead, high in omega 6
These two are retarded. There is absolutely zero evidence that any of these products decreases serum free testosterone or raises serum estrogen.
>But it contains phytoestrogens!
Irrelevant. Read 2 lines above again.

The rest in 1) is 10/10 advice everyone should follow. I didn't read 2), it got too long and boring.
I'd add introducing healthy fish like sardines and herring 2-3 x week in your diet.
>>
>>42597145
>Chad
>not eating pizza
>>
>>42596979
A top of the line filter is the only way to remove pharmaceuticals like birth control and SSRIs. To increase test you should be lifting, sleeping, and eating right.
>>
>>42596990
citation needed
>>
>>42597145
complete autism
>>
>>42596979
Stop eating meat and dairy, which are rich in mammalian estrogen

Tap water estrogen comes mostly from meat and dairy farm run-off btw
>>
>>42597266
>found the veganfag

While I haven't seen anything on blueberries, the others contain phytoestrogens. If you understood how they function, you would know that they MIMIC the function of estrogen in the body. They don't increase the amount of actual estrogen or decrease the amount of test, they are literally a dose of estrogen MIMICKING compounds.

Xenoestrogens work in the same fashion.
>>
Nicotine prevents the breakdown of testosterone.
>>
>>42598320
Exactly, they mimic estrogen and bind to the estrogen receptors in your body, protecting you from the harmful effects of actual estrogen. Phytoestrogen is a dud,it doesn't raise serum estrogen. There is no research that shows such an effect.
>Vegan
You really didn't read my post, did you
>>
>>42597196
I stopped being pagan and started believeing in God now XDDD praise Jesus Deus Vult!!!!11 XDD
>>
>>42598290
Milk has 63 ng/250ml of estrogen, most of it doesn't make it through digestion intact. They had to give rats 1000x the dose of estrogen that is in milk before they could notice a change in serum estrogen, fuck off.

Meat estrogen? Where'd you pull that one out of?
>>
>>42596990
ohhh so that's how it works
>>
>>42598471
Phytoestrogen isn't a single compound, there are many different compounds which can be classed as "phytoestrogen". While we do know that there are some which do what you describe and inhibit the activity of actual estrogen (which isn't good in a healthy individual) that estrogen is still floating around and will still get used in another receptor. On top of that we know for a fact that many of these phytoestrogens will function as a substitute for estrogen in a myriad of ways.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

Go to the cons section of that study and see case after case of endocrine disruption caused by high isoflavone levels in the diet. The phytoestrogens in soy have been proven to have significant effect on the body.
>>
>>42596990
That's absolute bullshit. If anything testosterone would decay into estrogen, it's a more complex and unstable molecule
>>
File: 1434040418911-2.jpg (131KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1434040418911-2.jpg
131KB, 700x685px
>>42598320
>blueberries
The issue with blueberries and any berries for that matter is that they use a FUCK ton of pesticides growing them. Washing them does not remove the pesticides and the chemicals are actually absorbed into the berry. Pesticides are a very dangerous endocrine disruptor and estrogen mimic.

Organic berries should be fine.
>>
>>42597145
> no beer
Men have been drinking beer for literal millennia
>>
File: jews.jpg (83KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
83KB, 600x464px
Peak performance. Jealous, goy?
>>
>>42596979

The truth is the only bad thing in your Amerilard water is all the lead that has caused this irreversible brain damage.

You are just a low test, loser manlet. Bow go back to /pol/ where you are perpetually made to feel scared by the white genocide meme that you unironically believe.

/pol/ posters can never make it. They can never be Chads because of their state of mind and devastatingly pathetic frame.
>>
>>42598619
well, you see, after reaching a critical temperature of 212F the atoms in estrogen disconnect and start to form "friendship bonds" with other atoms in drinking water, resulting in the more complex structure of testosterone, but these friendship bonds are built on a base of friendly competition to become the most stable bond in the molecule, hence the unstable nature of testosterone
>>
>>42598679
Oh okay good because I've got tons and tons of blueberry bushes on the property growing wild and organic, not (((organic))). They are tasty as fuck and are great for pancakes,pies and just right off the bush.
>>
File: 1457724511620-3.jpg (99KB, 691x561px) Image search: [Google]
1457724511620-3.jpg
99KB, 691x561px
>>42598471
>bind to the estrogen receptors in your body, protecting you from the harmful effects of actual estrogen
lmao you're an absolute retard

Guess what? Testosterone also binds to the same receptor.

Even if estrogen mimics did not have an estrogenic effect (which it has been proven in numerous studies that they do), those mimics are still blocking free testosterone from binding to the receptors, so you do not get the testosterone benefits that you should be getting from your 'free' test. The problem is further exacerbated because now you have all of this unbinded 'free' testosterone which simply gets converted into estrogen through aromatase activity. This is why people on roids often get gyno if they're not taking hardcore aromatase inhibitors because all that extra test they're injecting is getting converted into estrogen.
>>
>>42598178
Just buy the goddamn filter!
>>
File: 1445467962712.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1445467962712.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>42598688
>Men have been drinking beer for literal millennia
And for most of that time beer actually was a man's drink. It was brewed out of all sorts of herbs and ingredients that would make men horny as fuck and also violent and prone to brawl.

To control and sedate men a series of laws were passed that restricted the ingredients that could be used to brew beer.
>According to the 1516 Bavarian law, the only ingredients that could be used in the production of beer were water, barley and hops.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot#1516_Bavarian_law

Beer's man main ingredient is hops, and hops contain two very potent testosterone lowering compounds…

The first one is 8-Prenylnaringenin, an extremely potent phytoestrogen. 8-PN is so estrogenic in fact, that the women who pick it up by hand, experience menstrual problems.

The second offender is a compound called xanthohumol, which directly blocks testosterone production inside the testes.

Keep drinking your beer though if it make you feel "manly".
>>
>>42597145
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>42597145
show me your peer reviewed scientific sources that any of these foods have a noticeable effect to the extent you dramatise it
>>
>>42598868
i squat over 500 lbs and bench 315 and drink beer regularly
>>
>>42598958
ya but how's that vagina treating you
>>
>>42599036
my dick is 8 inches long and i have impregnated 6 girls
>>
>>42599098
7 nigga
>>
>>42598688
As they have wine, which is superior in every way.
>>
>>42598178
What kind of filter? I'm getting really paranoid here. There have been several sources confirming the fact that there are female hormones in the tap water here in The Netherlands.
>>
File: 1414689751323.jpg (9KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1414689751323.jpg
9KB, 250x187px
>>42600794
one that filters out fluoride, chloride, estrogen, etc

or just distill your water 2bfh
>>
>>42597145
>i googled foods containing estrogen and made baseless assumptions to suit my agenda
>>
>>42598763
>Testosterone also binds to the same receptor.
Bullshit. Either source for this, or source for beans reducing free test or something
>>
>>42601596
>to suit my agenda
And his agenda is what? To help guys boost their testosterone levels. Where's the malicious intent in that?
>>
>>42601708
I may have the best intent in the world to remove a brain tumor from your mother's head. If all I have is a pocket knife and have never stepped foot inside medical school, would you let me cut her open?

Tldr provide sources that beans increase serum estrogen or decrease serum free testosterone
>>
>>42601730
Soy products lower testosterone, this isnt new anon.
>>
>>42601760
Anon, I can lie too and say that cow milk is healthy and necessary for adult males who lift, but without a source, it's a lie.
>>
>>42597145
I feel better about myself now

I eat organic

no soy

pretty good about no processed

all my oils are olive, coconut or avocado

I still fap

Sleep is okay

I lift

I have under sink filtration system (its fucking great, I highly recommend one, way better than any shit you put in your fridge) my water bottle is metal or glass

I avoid plastic as much as I can

I rarely drink

I still feel like (((they))) are poisoning me somehow, I know I can do better and feel better but I'm better than most so i feel like Im winning.
>>
>>42601760
Also, I like how now we're backpedaling off the other claims about canola oil, flax seeds, peas, blueberries etc being unhealthy for test production and focusing on a single meme bogeyman food
>>
Zinc, magnesium, selenium, iodine, and boron are all micronutrients you can supplement that will drastically increase free and total testosterone. Also eating more saturated fat like coconut oil can increase cholesterol, which testosterone is derived from. In some cases, taking boron for 12 days increased the free T (the t that has an effect on your mood, muscle mass, etc) of deficient participants in a study by 25%.
>>
File: 1443513695381.jpg (16KB, 274x409px) Image search: [Google]
1443513695381.jpg
16KB, 274x409px
>>42601730
>>42601775
>>42601788
>whaaaaaa im too lazy to make a google search
>why wont you guys spoon feed me info
lurk moar or go back to rebbit faggot
>>
>>42599098
You have signs of erectile dysfunction, mantits and balding dont you?
>>
>>42601775
OBJECTIVE: For many resistance-trained men concerns exist regarding the production of estrogen with the consumption of soy protein when training for muscle strength and size. Thus, the purpose of this investigation was to examine the effects of soy and whey protein supplementation on sex hormones following an acute bout of heavy resistance exercise in resistance trained men.

METHODS: Ten resistance-trained men (age 21.7 ± 2.8 [SD] years; height 175.0 ± 5.4 cm; weight 84.2 ± 9.1 kg) volunteered to participate in an investigation. Utilizing a within subject randomized crossover balanced placebo design, all subjects completed 3 experimental treatment conditions supplementing with whey protein isolate (WPI), soy protein isolate (SPI), and maltodextrin placebo control for 14 days with participants ingesting 20 g of their assigned supplement each morning at approximately the same time each day. Following supplementation, subjects performed an acute heavy resistance exercise test consisting of 6 sets of 10 repetitions in the squat exercise at 80% of the subject's one repetition maximum.

RESULTS: This investigation observed lower testosterone responses following supplementation with soy protein in addition to a positive blunted cortisol response with the use of whey protein at some recovery time points. Although sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was proposed as a possible mechanism for understanding changes in androgen content, SHBG did not differ between experimental treatments. Importantly, there were no significant differences between groups in changes in estradiol concentrations.

CONCLUSION: Our main findings demonstrate that 14 days of supplementation with soy protein does appear to partially blunt serum testosterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015701

I have more studies but im on my phone
>>
>>42601810
>lurk moar
Kek, I'm in every single thread and nobody has ever posted a single source about flax seeds or any of the other bs he claims that lower serum free testosterone or increase serum estrogen
>Haha le burden of proof lmao get out
I won't, but I will call you out on your lies and bullshit
>>
>>42601817
>Ten resistance-trained men
Nice sample size
>6 sets of 10 repetitions in the squat exercise at 80% 1rm
Okay, this is clearly a lie and everyone who has ever touched a barbell knows it. Thanks for discrediting yourself easily
Also read again this >>42601788
>>
>>42596979
collect rain water. then again you probably think chemtrails are female hormones in the clouds.

All these females hormones in tap water and rain water you'd think there'd be bigger tittied women walking around.
>>
>>42601808
For dosages, I wouldn't go anywhere beyond 50mg for zinc (picolinate is best absorbed), 400mg for magnesium (don't buy the oxide form unless you're seriously constipated/magnesium malate is best absorbed), selenium I'm not too sure on the dosing and same for iodine, and 12mg of boron daily for similar results to the study (it will vary depending on the degree of deficiency). Vitamin D is also correlated strongly with free and total T so get some sun daily or supplement with 5000 IU. Retinol (animal form of Vitamin A) and iron also have been shown to kickstart puberty in teenage males who were showing slow signs of sexual development due to low T. Hope this knowledge helps anons!
>>
the biggest factor is genetics, then its lifestyle

if you eat well, get adequate fats, sleep 8hrs a night, lift heavy weights and fuck then you will have pretty much as high test as its possible for you to have. you're probably not deficient in zinc or magnesium, you aren't really affected by soy or milk (you need to consume a hilarious amount for this to have an effect)

if you really want to boost your testosterone, inject it. if you're worried about health, don't inject much.
>>
>>42596979

inject it
>>
>>42601849

nigga have you been outside 14 year olds look like high test godesses
>>
>>42601851
not a fan of supplements, do you know any foods that are high in zinc and magnesium?
>>
>>42601859
>the biggest factor is genetics
The amount of testosterone (or lack there of, or worse yet amount of estrogen) you are exposed to while still in the WOMB is the CRITICAL FACTOR. That depends on genetics AND you're mother's diet/lifestyle.

So if you're including your mother's lifestyle (which is something out of your control/unchangeable) during your first 9 months as "genetics" then I agree with you.

>Mothers exposed to high levels of chemicals known as phthalates during pregnancy may have boys who are less likely to play with trucks and other male-typical toys or to play fight, according to a new study.
http://www.webmd.com/children/news/20091116/phthalates-affect-way-young-boys-play#1
>>
>>42601859
I disagree with the zinc and magnesium part, especially if you live in Australia. Certain agricultural practices have evolved to deplete soil nutrients as a side effect of improving desirable traits in food (size, growth rate, pear resistance). Not to mention, if you have something like a genetic methylation problem you will be low in magnesium and supplementation will be absolutely necessary. Pyrolle disorder (where you create excess pyrolles in your liver when producing hemoglobin) has been linked to low T because the excess pyrolle's you create bind to zinc in your body, causing you to pee it out. Although, pyrolle disorder is pseudo science - it has yet to be proven or disproved by a double blind study but from Dr. Bill Walsh's medical database of 30,000 mental health patients, pyrolle disorder and elevated urinary pyrolles does definitely seem to be a thing that pops up with the mentally ill but not so much regular people.
>>
>>42597238
how?
>>
>>42601892
Zinc is plenty abundant in meat. Magnesium is found in pretty much all vegetables to some degree, especially dark leafy greens. I would recommend supplementing with at least magnesium for a bit and seeing if you feel calmer/happier since it does also have an effect on GABA and serotonin in the brain.
>>
>>42601932
If you inject artificial testosterone it fucks with your internal hormone production, causing your body to produce less. Its why guys who inject tend to suffer from testicular shrinkage. It also tends to fuck up your heart and just about all your organs. Testosterone is the reason men die 8 years earlier than women on average, so injecting a bunch extra isnt going to do you any favours in the long run.
>>
>>42601970
2x 100-200mg per week above the age of 40 may be helpfull.
It isn't much and may not fuck you up big time. Just enough to keep you healthy at an older age.
>>
>>42601970
Men take part in more risk taking activities is all
>>
>>42602012
Testosterone make you more prone to risky activities such as gambling, business, extrem sports
>>
>>42596987
Yeah he's a Jew he always wears one of those tiny hats too. It blends I to his hair color so it took me a while to realize
>>
>>42596990
That would just increase the concentration of fluoride/chloride in the water
>>
>>42597000
The manlet you posted is wearing a kippah, seems to be a kike. Nice way to defeat your own argument by unintentionally showing an example of jewish controlled opposition pretending to be /pol/.
>>
>>42598290
>>42597145
Isn't it illegal for farmers (in USA anyway), to give dairy cows hormones? Not saying there are no naturally occurring ones, but I am pretty sure they are not allowed by law to "pump them full of hormones" to use the common phrase.
>>
>>42601787
You should build a faraday cage around your bed, report results of sleeping in signal free area.
>>
>>42601851
Good shit +1 internets to you
>>
>>42598679
>that pic

Tbf I'd rape the boipuccy on that guy from Tokyo hotel
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 800x800px
>>42596979
>muh jews
Give ONE argument against putting female hormones in the water.
>>
>>42596979
Fermented cod oil, vitamin d3, vitamin fortified butter oil, resistance training and lots of fatty red meat.
>>
File: 1478535713191.png (233KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1478535713191.png
233KB, 900x516px
>>42597000
That kids a jew.
Pepe must end kekistan
>>
>>42598679
Hitler should of won the war
>>
>>42603216
Because Test Is The Best, faggot.
>>
>>42603272
The only way he could have won the war is if he never started it
>>
So I have a girlfriend and we do have sex about 5-6 times a week but I still crave porn every once in a while, especially just after waking up.

I had a pretty vicious porn addiction but I've been relatively clean for about a year now.

Any tips on purging these thoughts once and for all?
>>
>>42603561
Talk to your girl man, the key to a good relationship is communication, let her know what's up and maybe she could help you overcome your addiction
>>
>>42603272
>should of
DROPPED
>>
>>42603129
Not as far as I know, but market forces are leading to more meat bring raised without hormones and antibiotics and such, so many farmers have stopped or reduced the practice anyway.
>>
>>42603539
Or just developed nukes first...
>>
>>42601970
Not permanently. I'm never coming off, its fucking euphoric as fuck.
>>
>>42597000
>LE POOOOOL

Reddit go home
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (26KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
26KB, 320x263px
>>42598485
>starts debating Christianity out of nowhere

Mommy make you go to Sunday school one too many times growing up?
>>
>>42598342
oohh based smoking get fukt tarfag
>>
>>42601825
>I'll call you out!
>it's all le epic debate

Lmao holy shit what a loser
>>
File: Buzz_Lightyear_out_of_the_box.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Buzz_Lightyear_out_of_the_box.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
>>42596990
>fetuses start out female and become male if the mother gets enough sun
What the absolute fuck???
>>
>>42603184
have you seen a recent photo of him?
he's not all fem like that anymore he's manly now aahahahah
>>
>>42601970
>Testosterone is the reason men die 8 years earlier than women on average
Horseshit, I guarantee you have nothing to back this claim up. Men on average die earlier than women due to a multitude of reasons, including things such as men undertaking more dangerous or harder labor than women.

The increased heart disease in men can be contributed to lower ESTROGEN levels in men, not higher testosterone. The test that the body naturally produces is at a healthy level.

While I'm not saying that steroids do nothing to the body, your claims that natural testosterone is killing us are ridiculous.
>>
>>42601842
So what, do wathever you want, keep consuming soy because the sample size is too small I dint give a shit
>>
File: 1500345948641.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500345948641.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>42598894
>>
File: IMG_3067.jpg (52KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3067.jpg
52KB, 640x960px
>>42596990
>>
>>42598522
can i has citation of some sort plz? :)
>>
personally I think we should be putting far more estrogen in the water and food supply
no really, all of society's problems would go away if men had less testosterone and more estrogen. if there were a way to single out white males then I'd support doing that because then the playing field of society would be more level however since we can't single out white men we should just go ahead and attenuate testosterone in men across the board

less testosterone means a more peaceful and prosperous society
it would also mean less fascism because fascism is a symptom of too much testosterone
people would also be healthier since estrogen is good for you and testosterone is highly toxic

name one thing testosterone or traditional masculinity has to offer the modern civilized world - protip: you can't
>>
By the way, for anyone who wants a good water filter, just use any filter that has activated carbon / charcoal. Brita is a common brand. It filters out most Fluoride, Chloride, pharmaceuticals, most phytoestrogens, xenoestrogens, etc. It doesn't make undrinkable water drinkable, but it gets most harmful chemicals. Reverse Osmosis filters are way better, but are $200 and need to be installed in your house. As long as you replace the carbon filter every ~2 months, it'll get most of the shit.
>>
>>42596990
explain fraternal boy girl twins
>>
>>42603050
>It look me a while to realize that somebody called Ben SHAPIRO is Jewish
>>
>>42596979
smoke a pack a day like a real fucking chad.
avoid the plastic, soy, and fermented jew
>>
>>42605815
who eats plastic?
>>
>>42605855
nobody, but food that sits in plastic leeches out chemicals
>>
>>42605860
What does your food come in? No meat is stored in metal. Even in carton it's laced with plastic to prevent leaking.
>>
>>42605887
yes, but you can still avoid plastic. If you're heating it in the microwave, don't leave it in the container. If you're putting food in the fridge, use a glass container.
>>
>>42597145
>Why do you think most Asians are so scrawny [and] lack body hair?
Genetics?
I've met big Mayan guys in Mexico who also lack body and facial hair.

>...A powerful xenoestroegen that is released into your food/drink when a plastic container is heated
>by the warmth of your hand
What

Can't y'all post this on a webpage instead of passing this around as a macro? Then you can easily add citations and whatever else
>>
>>42605930
What's so bad about plastic?
>>
>>42596990
That only works for alligators
>>
>>42605553
>name one thing testosterone or traditional masculinity has to offer the modern civilized world

Children, with more drive to improve themselves and show the world exactly how much better they are than their low test counterparts. Thus helping humanity progress further a la survival of the fittest.
>>
>>42605944
lel
>>
>>42597145
I think this just demonstrates that the feminization of the white male is symptom of cultural upbringing when there are white chads still running around. But these keyboard warriors wouldn't know that because they just keep to their chambers.
Helping others get their shit together and get motivated is a good thing, but fueling it by spewing rhetoric that the rest of the world is out to harm them and never give them a chance is a stone throw away from being like BLM or Occupy at their worst.
>>
>>42605940
phthalates and BPA are aggressive estrogen mimics found in plastics that leaches into your food and drink and FUCKS your shit up

>Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals
Results: Almost all commercially available plastic products we sampled—independent of the type of resin, product, or retail source—leached chemicals having reliably detectable estrogen activity, including those advertised as BPA free. In some cases, BPA-free products released chemicals having more estrogen activity than did BPA-containing products.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
>>
File: tupperware.jpg (197KB, 700x536px) Image search: [Google]
tupperware.jpg
197KB, 700x536px
>>42606776
What if I store my food in plastic containers?
>>
>>42605724
she obviously sat in a car with the window down and the sun only shone on one side
you fucking brainlet
>>
>>42596979
Inject testosterone
>>
I get my water from a well near me for 1.75 / 5 gallon jug, feelin good mon
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.