[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have been dealing with this since march this year, when i try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_3.png (269KB, 465x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
269KB, 465x320px
i have been dealing with this since march this year, when i try dips or weighted dips my right shoulder hurts, it feels like a prick, its just in the anterior deltoid part, nothing else

in july pain got worse so i quit 1 month, and its still there, there difference its not that bad right now and only hurts when my shoulder is cold

what should i do ? keep working out trough pain ? even if i dont feel it after my shoulder is hot ? or just fucking quit dips weighted dips for a very long time
>>
>>42594275
i have the same shit. i always wake up with sore and painful shoulder
>>
>>42594275
>>42594292
time to start doing heavy barbell standing overhead press, it's quite literally the only exercise where you can strengthen the rc

otherwise enjoy pain from dips and eventually bench press too
>>
Go to doctor, take nsaids, rehab your rotator cuff with exercise bands, fix your forward slouched shoulders and stretch your pecs. Not in this particularoder, but start rehabbing yourself or you will have fucked up shoulder. Also dont train with weights (dbbells n barbbells) if you want it to heal.
>>
When you come down from the dip land on your tip toes and slowly slide down to your heels. It's helped me and I get that pinch on both shoulders.
>>
>>42594292
funniest thing is shit looks like wont go away. but at least once the shoulder is hot i can workout without feeling my shoulder is going to snap the shit out

anyways im scared of making this worse trough months/years and end cronichally fucked for the end of my life
>>
Also the pain coming from the dip movement says you have fucked up form and posture.
>>
>>42594317
however if i do dips, weighted dips or shoulder presses the pain is the same
>>
>>42594317
i have been both pressing and doing other shoulder hypertrophy and also stretching

i stopped for multiple months when the pain started but it never went away fully and it always lingers
>>
>>42594341
>says you have fucked up form and posture

maybe, since the only way i dont feel painis from ush ups only, but its fucking hard to add weight in that position

>42594324
will it heal alone if i completly quit ?
>>
>>42594317
>it's quite literally the only exercise where you can strengthen the rc
Dead hangs and farmers walks.
>>
do a hundred of these each morning, don't do close grip until you have enough flexibility, your elbows have to be locked out all the time

this thing got me rid of shoulder pain in 2 to 3 weeks, I easily go below parallel on dips without any pain whatsoever, at least give this a try
>>
File: shoulder mobilty.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder mobilty.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>42594550
forgot pic
>>
>>42594550
oh thanks man, what feels more natural and confortable to me are push ups, i think if i replace them with dips, and try what you just told me this shit may go away
>>
>>42594564

what really feels weird is the fact when i dont put weights it hurts more than when i add weight

why is it ?
>>
>>42594719
yes bro

when i do dips without weight, it hurts more than when i add weight, i dont know why

before it would be viceversa, would hurt the heavier but now the less weight, the more hurts

maybe the fact i go faster unweighted ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.