[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I just Squat, Deadlift, Bench and OHP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why shouldn't I just Squat, Deadlift, Bench and OHP every workout?
>>
>>42592280
>Why shouldn't I destroy my joints as fast as I can
>>
>>42592290
SS recommends squats every workout
>>
>>42592280
>deadlifting

Why people bother doing that?

It fucks ups your back, you dont need it

I havent do that and will never do it
>>
>>42592280
becuase you will lack upper back, bicep and most likely pec volume.

deadlifts every workout will also make you stall quickly.
You can do this, but its not optimal, and its not a good idea of aesthetics is your goal.
>>
>>42592316
This. Do rack pulls instead
>>
>>42592280
You should do them as well as isolation.

Never forget your compounds.
>>
>>42592316
Deadlifts fixed my back.

>>42592353
You can do more weight with rackpulls, which is what you dont want if youre scared of injuries.
>>
File: 2kLfiRy.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2kLfiRy.gif
494KB, 500x281px
>>42592299
>SS
>>
>>42592280
don't forget to do some rows or some chinups and you're set
also drop bench, is a dudebro exercise that will fuck your shoulders up
>>
once the weight gets high enough you won't be able to effectively recover and progress with such a routine
>>
>>42592280
Bench and OHP every workout would obliterate my shoulders. Deadlift makes me functionally worthless for a week. Doing those four lifts alone would heavily neglect many muscles like abs, lateral delts, posterior delts, calves and biceps. Not a bad routine still if you can do it go for it.
>>
>>42592316
You're a DYEL /pol/ cuck. Nobody should take advice from you. You don't look like you lift at all.
>I haven't do that and will never do it [ESL lmao]
>take my advice about a lift I've never done so you can look like a gymcel like me!
The most DYEL thing I've read all week.
>>
>>42592280
try deadlift, squat, bench, ohp + pullups, dips and lateral raises.
do this three times a week (on the first month do twice) and you'll be fine, not optimal, but you can definitely build a decent physique
>>
>ohp and bench
The one you do second is likely to stall
>deadlift every workout
Let me know how adding 2 lb a week goes
>>
File: 1330479337650100.jpg (29KB, 299x265px) Image search: [Google]
1330479337650100.jpg
29KB, 299x265px
>>42592353
>replace deadlifts with egolifter deadlifts
>>
>>42593606
if you actually moved any weight you'd know how severely full deadlifts fry the nervous system. Rack pulls are much quicker to recover
>>
>>42593640
nervous systemlet detected, fucking pathetic mate
>>
>>42593640
no one says you need to do max intensity deadlifts every workout, egolifter-kun
>>
>>42592280
Intensity. Lifting is a counterbalance of

Frequency. How many sessions per recovery period you work.

Volume. The total setsxreps worked.

Intensity. The amount of effort and rpe's within failure you preformed. (staying withing 2 rpe's is most efficient)

The point of the game is to find the best fitting combination according to your circumstances and body type.

Increasing frequency and volume (wgat you intend to do) would necessarily decrease intensity. More importantly, it violates principles of recovery. 48 hours for large muscle groups and 1 week for any slight tendon damage.

The reason high frequency and volume training in Smolov and similar programs work is because the percent you are lifting out or your 1 rep max is so low.

Even the their is a massive burnout rate due to injuries. Smolov is intended for people who have already strengthened their tendons.

Is not for beginners
>>
>>42593781
does calling people an ego lifter make you feel better for being a weakling?
>>
>>42592659
>You're a DYEL
That's because I'm in the process of transitioning.
The hormones make it hard to gain muscle.
>>
>>42595509
You should transition a noose around your neck
>>
>>42595590
Statistically he will.
>>
>>42592280
LENNY LENNY LATS SO SKINNY
LEAVE THIS BOARD YOU LATLESS NINNY
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.