[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>knees kept on hurting me when doing anything leg related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1477318093972.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477318093972.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
>knees kept on hurting me when doing anything leg related like squats.
>start to do squats that dont extend knee far (bulgarian squats)
>start to strech my hip flexors

I can now squat normaly and my knees dont hurt at all. WOW i managed to fix something i think. I do have fear that anytime i work out legs they will attack my with huge knee pain but its a ok so far.

anything you guys actually fixed about yourself ?
>>
no I spent years working on my form and still had pain in the exact same way when doing the big compounds. the only solution was doing different lifts and using specialty bars. fuck you dick asses who claim "it's your form" there's nothing to form even retards can do it. lifting is genetic and just like everything in life some are naturally able to do things others can't. some have to work so hard to do what others do naturally that the ends doesn't justify the means. it's not "outliers" this is a meme to indoctrinate you. if you have pain and an iq at least equal to a retard chances are the lift just isn't for you and try something else. I made tons of progress as soon as I abandoned all beginner "you have to do x" routines. finding what works for you is the best routine.

/thread
>>
>>42592742
you are the word form of op pic
>>
>>42591143
Taking fish oil solved that problem for me.
>>
>>42594071
Mom science.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.