[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sumo better if you have short arms and a short torso? my conventional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is sumo better if you have short arms and a short torso? my conventional DL form is like pic related and it feels like shit
>>
Tried bringing your hips lower and moving your feet back an inch or so?
>>
>>42589610
if i bring my hips any lower than i already do then they shoot up first and i'd pretty much squat the weight up
>>
>>42589610
Don't listen to this guy, your hips must be already up. If you lower your hips you'll simply ruin the form or the deadlift.
The people you see dling with low hips are putting them in the highest and most efficient position allowed by their morphology. You can't
>>42589592
You have shit morphology for deadlifting. Switch to sumo
T. Long legged, t rex armed and nanotorsoed guy who almost went to snapcity dling only 2 x bw for reps
Switch to sumo, thank me later
Conventional deadlifts are cooler but leave them to people with a more adeguate morphology
at least you'll have a better bench and ohp than them, and even a better pull/up chin up
>>
>>42589683
thanks, i was always afraid of going past 100kg because i feared that i would snap my shit up someday
Kinda shameful to be able to bench press as much as i deadlift
>>
>>42589782
Just sumo brah, you will dl a lot and it works the posterior chain pretty much the same way
>>
>>42589592
I honestly can't understand why anyone would choose conventional over sumo. Even when I was new to lifting and didn't know what a sumo deadlift was; sumo would be my natural way of picking something heavy off the floor.

also tfw short arm crew
>>
There is a calculator somewhere, it's easy to find just google it, conventional is good for me but some people benifit from sumo
>>
Try it for a couple of months. Some people with short arms feel better with sumo but it also comes down to your hip morphology.
>>
dont even bother if you have a short torso short arms combo you will never be good at deadlifting

the long legs are also terrible for squatting. Youre actually built like a female, not hating but short torso/arms is a build nearly all females have
>>
File: 1438782661198.png (53KB, 440x196px) Image search: [Google]
1438782661198.png
53KB, 440x196px
>>42589592
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.