[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretically, would it be plausible to have my entire protein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images (98).jpg (8KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (98).jpg
8KB, 384x384px
Theoretically, would it be plausible to have my entire protein intake for the day in one big ass shake for the day, and not have to worry about it for any other meals? Or does it not work like that?
>>
There's conflicting studies on whether your body can takw all the nutrition in at once or not. To be on the safe side split half in the morning and half in the evening.
>>
>>42589646
this.

there's nothing more that once can say. seriously.
>>
>>42589590
There's only so much protein you can absorb per meal

more small meals is better
>>
>>42589646
>>42589679
>>42589680

Could you give me a figure of how much protein you can absorb at once?
>>
>>42589691
20-40grams usually per meal. you should eat the protein first because you will digest the most that way
>>
>>42589796
this has to be a troll. people don't still unironically believe this right?
>>
in my 7 years of working out I've never noticed a difference between eating 1, 2, 3 or 4 meals a day as far as regeneration and gains
so, speaking from my experience, yes it should work fine
>>
>>42589796
Lol show me your evidence
>>
>>42589796
gr8 b8
>>
>>42589796
:^)
>>
More importantly HOW would you eat, say 180g of protein in one meal ?
>>
>>42590352
with your mouth you vegan cuck
also 100g is pretty much the max a natty needs
>>
>>42590387
I'm asking because I do IF 16-8, and the one time I struggled getting my protein in was when I reduced to one meal a day. I lost a fair bit of strength at the gym too.

Are you sure 100g is enough? It would save me money but don't wanna risk my gainz
>>
>>42589680
4/10 b8.
Got me to reply.
>>
>>42590387
Kek, enjoy your one way ticket to no gains ville, faggot
>>
>>42590387
yeah, but its much better to add up more protein than carbs and fats, it makes you full for longer and also takes more calories to get digested than carbs and fats, thats why bodybuilders eat so much protein
>>
>>42590394
yes its enough, not optimal but enough, i always aim to 2g per kg of bw, i weight 84kg, about 188lbs, so i eat 170g of protein, and my gains are going pretty well actually.
i'm also cutting with IF now but i'm doing 14-10 and its going pretty well, mantaining most of my strength and getting my bf lower really fast
>>
>>42589796
nice troll, it depends how long it takes for the food to be digested (probably 80-90% of a meals protein gets absorbed assuming you're not sick)
>>
>>42590429
>what if you don't need to go to church?
>enjoy your no salvation faggot

exactly what people like you sound like
>>
>>42590494
Poo
>>
>>42590458
So you're saying 100g is enough but you're eating 170g?

Not sure I follow you.. I'm gonna stick to 180-200g (I'm 6ft3 185 10bf) unless someone can convince me less will work - after all protein is fucking expensive
>>
>>42591164

Brian Turner eats about 120g of protons/d, vegan, don't know if he's natty though, he's also pretty big

https://www.youtube.com/user/HumerusFitness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.