[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me what's wrong with my calves. They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4334.jpg (435KB, 1206x2045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.jpg
435KB, 1206x2045px
Someone tell me what's wrong with my calves. They're 13 inches and my thighs are 22. I've been training consistently for 2 years and after training them 3, 4, 5, and even 7 days a week I developed plantar fasciitis and they still haven't grown. Fuck should I do?
>>
Routine? How much weight are you using?
>>
god damn
>>
your legs are pretty small, even your quads.

Don't train legs so often. Lift heavy 5x5.

Train legs max twice a week, and up your calories.
>>
>>42589438
I would do hack squat machine calf raises, pause every rep and got up to 4 plates on each side but then the bottom of my feet felt like they were tearing every single day. Now every time I get back to weight training for calves I feel the same tearing pain.
>>
>>42589417
wtf m8

maybe put on like 60 lbs for a few years then cut back down
>>
>>42589417
What's the best way to get a nice outer quad swoop like OP?
>>
I'm starting to think I should just get implants.
>>
Genetics
>>
>>42589446
breh, we talkin about volume and intensity, all you talked about so far was frequency
>>
>>42589500
I'm saying I stopped training them that way because of the plantar fasciitis. But when I did train them, I switched between 3x15-20, 5x5, and 4x8-10. I would constantly try to add small increments like a 2.5 on each side whenever I could. All the way up and squeeze, then come down all the way and pause for a second so my Achilles doesn't bounce the weight up.
>>
Give up obviously. lol at all the stupid advice ITT they'll never grow trust me I have the same problem feelsbadman
>>
>>42589554
Just sucks because I'm lean as fuck and want to go to pool parties and the beach but I can never wear shorts.
>>
>>42589564
Just do it anyway just make up for it with good abs and girls won't give a fuck. But yeah sucks I can't believe how small mine are at least I'm tall.
>>
>>42589519
You need more volume.
>>
>>42589417
My thighs are 22" and they look like sticks, are you like 5'3?
>>
Sorry bro looks like you're 1/3rd lanklet4lyfe
>>
>>42589744
My thighs are 25 and don't look that big. OP confirmed for manlet.
>>
>>42589417
Eat alot of oats and meat. Then go running .. put alot of blood in them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.