[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I wake up earlier? What's the lowest effort/ lowest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
How do I wake up earlier?

What's the lowest effort/ lowest sustained effort / hardest to fuck up method

>lazy neet here
>>
>>42588689
Set your alarm clock across the room from your bed so that you have to walk to turn it off. While you're trying to fall asleep keep reminding yourself how important it is to wake up early.
>>
>>42588730
> While you're trying to fall asleep keep reminding yourself how important it is to wake up early.
wont this just keep me up
>>
>>42588689
Ok, here is some basic advise for you when it comes to sleep
1. Make a morning routine. It could be anything, really. For me its go brush my teeth, shave, take a cold shower, meditate, breakfast, go run in the park/cycle, but it doesnt have to be the same for you.
2. Make an evening routine. Same shit as no.1
3. Put away your screens before going to sleep.
4. Dont use caffeine for waking up. The dumbest thing you can ever do. Just dont.
Thats all you really need.
>>
>>42588689
Literally just set an alarm and get up, if you can't do it you're bitchmade and won't make it. You gotta want it more then you want to sleep.
>>
Repeating mantras and taking a B-Complex vitamin will help
>>
>>42588689
>Get a job that requires you to get up earlier
>Set your alarm for the same time every day and put it on the other side of the room
>Open your blinds/window when you turn your alarm off
>Have a bottle of water on your nightstand/in a mini fridge next to your bed that you start drinking as soon as you wake up
>Basic stretching after you start drinking water
Don't rely on coffee or other caffeine to wake up
>>
>>42588965
>What's the lowest effort
>Get a job that requires you to get up earlier

alright m8tey
>>
>>42588689
sleep early
>>
>>42588689
i get up for work at 4am 5times a week and now stop being a faggot
>>
>>42588846
Why no caffeine?
>>
>>42588689
Use the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k
>>
>>42588846
>Dont use caffeine to wake up

w-why? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>42588846
One addition to this. The first 3-4 days of waking up earlier and going to bed sooner is going to suck. You'll likely spend alot of time awake in your bed before your brain adjusts to the new rythm.

>TFW you had a good sleep pattern but summer fucked it up.

>>42588906
Repeating mantra's? Explain. EXPLAAAIN?!
>>
>>42588730
>Set your alarm clock across the room from your bed so that you have to walk to turn it off.

Half the time when I do this I get up and walk across the room to turn it off, then walk back to bed and go to sleep again. When I wake up later I forget that it even happened and think "wtf didn't I set an alarm?" It's like I'm a different person.
>>
>>42590143
I had this when I was a child. early hours of my morning either were completely gone or really foggy.
>>
>>42588689
How autistic can you get ?

Stay up all night, go to sleep around 8pm next day, set alarm for 6-7am.

Next night go to bet at 10-11 and set alarm for 6-7-8. It's really not that fucking hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.