[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I've done it. I have officially gone full wizard mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0751.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
/fit/ I've done it. I have officially gone full wizard mode
>Nofap for 3 weeks
>Nosex with my gf for a month

I used to need to ask to smash every couple hours now she is begging me to fuck her. Her roommates are gone and she invited me over tonight, question is /fit/

Do I smash?
>>
>>42587848
no
>>
File: IMG_3888.png (161KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3888.png
161KB, 500x735px
Being a wizard isn't a field trip. It's a life of dedicated celibacy and cultivated undesirability.
>>
>>42587873
The more novice wizards can cultivate desirability and live the life of a hermit to achieve their ends.
>>
>>42587873
Fuck off outta the way mr wizard pls
>>
>>42587848
>nosex for 1 month
>nofap for 3 weeks
>wizard

Fucking normie. I'm on year 21 of nosex and year 6 of nofap. Get on my level faggot
>>
File: 1501477240053.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501477240053.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
>>42587848
fuck man like, fucking her now counts as the reward to all that gain. Then you restart and go for double what you waited she will be doing things that you have never known possible. It annoys me that you're probs a nice turbo chad and you shouldnt have to ask for sex. Make them suffer, they act like it doesnt matter. IT DOES.
>>
>>42587873
wheres the version without the wizard?
>>
>>42588207
I am also interested
>>
>gf is begging me to fuck her
You'll be even more successful when she leaves you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.