[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ let's talk about a weird phenomenon that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Alright /fit/ let's talk about a weird phenomenon that looks awesome but few people can do. I've seen it called both "rippling muscle" and "alien gains"

Here are a couple examples of what I'm talking about.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVU-hwzgKz2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWW3YO9lyt7/

Is anybody able to do this voluntarily? Is it even possibly to learn? The only time that I've done it is involuntarily when I occasionally yawn.
>>
Oh that's cool too bad I'm a fat fuck
>>
>>42587222
it's called muscle striations. it happens when you're cut, have mass, and flex in the right way. The dude is hard flexing his shoulders, chest, and traps, as well as turning his shoulders in.

I'm a fukin fatass right now, but when I was cut, I could easily show off shoulder striations.
>>
>>42587287
Not muscle striations, check out the Instagram video you can't actually see what's happening in the picture. Looks like an electrical current is running through his chest
>>
>>42587313
He's just fucking with the strain of the flex to fuck with his striations.
>>
>>42587346
Ok? We can all tell what's going on, I think OP's question is how to do it.
>>
>>42587346
ive been on /fit/ for 5+ years and never seen it done. shits cool af and ur like "its just the strain of the flex" fuck off you knob
>>
>>42587413
And you've been lifting for none of those 5. I can do that stupid shit too, you just tighten your pec and pull your arm back out to flex the fibers in a ripple
>>
it's literally a side effect from trenbolone you retard
>>
>>42587434
prove it fag
>>
>>42587222
Muscle striations man. Get lean while maintaining decent mass. I'm not super lean right now but you can see some in my chest and shoulders. I also don't pin but I hear that helps a lot.
>>
>>42587854
Watch the video. It's not just muscle striations
>>
OP, theres no way you've been lifting for 5 years and are completely amazed at this

The guy is pretty cut and on top of that, seems rather dehydrated
>>
Lol wtf are u talking about OP
>>
>>42587452
sauce? I believe you, just want to know more
>>
>>42587928
Yes it is. Flexion of the pectoralis major occurs in the direction of the striations you're seeing. He has a low body fat and high lean mass in these areas, and when he extends them and reapplies flexion. Take any basic exercise phys class and you'll understand that lol. Just lift more and get low bf%
>>
>>42588189
When he extends them HE reapplies flexion excuse me I'm a mongo
>>
File: quad.jpg (106KB, 729x514px) Image search: [Google]
quad.jpg
106KB, 729x514px
>>42587222
I´d say anyone could do that. Obviously being extreme low bf will make it show easier.

But on the other hand... I can do it and Just started lifting. I lost probably 10 kg of fat since I started but here it comes - I´m still around 25% bf.

I can do it with one muscle only though (pic related - vastus medialis). I noticed it sitting on the sofa and relaxing my legs after training.

There is nothing special about this phenomenon but it freaks my wife out.
>>
Damn Jake Paul looks like THAT?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.