[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym story thread >Move to new town >Sign up for local gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1420164960463.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1420164960463.png
47KB, 632x852px
Gym story thread
>Move to new town
>Sign up for local gym
>Blank slate, don't have to worry about my earlier fuckups
>Workout goes really well so far
>Last thing to do is bench press
>Be too beta to ask for someone to spot me
>It goes fine
>Last set
>Put up weight slightly
>Almost done
>Arms lock
>Oh no
>Cant push any further up
>The fuck do I do shit shit shit
>Left arm just gives up and becomes a noodle
>All the weights on the left side fall off making so high clunking noises that everyone in a 50km radius know how much of a dyel I am
>A turbonigger sprints over to me and lifts it up to save my beta life
>Not sure its worth living anymore
>At this point I notice this dude could win in a fistfight against the hulk
>Looks down at me and our eyes connect
>"We in this together brah"
>"Y-yeah, hah"
>He nods at me and goes back to his squat rack
>Take off the rest of the weights and just waddle out
>>
He meant to ask him to spot you next time. You made a friend OP.
>>
why the actual fuck would you do a compound as a finisher you fucking octopus
>>
>>42584761
>octopus
just call me a retard like I am.
And also, it was because all the benches were taken by a hoard of teen boys on their phones. So I just skipped it and every time I came back to check they were still there.
>>
>>42584900
Next time that happens, go up to them and ask those retards how many sets they have left. That usually gets them to finish up faster.

Also do light accessory work before your compounds. Compounds should always be your main priority
>>
>>42584650

Its not a big deal? Relax. You are working out, pushing yourself. What is there to be ashamed of?
>>
>>42584650
You're not the first person to need an emergency spot, you ain't the last. Few years from now you'll be the turbonigger and save some little betas life.

Or just switch to DB bench for those ROM gains and no fear of having to roll it off of you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.