[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize Arnold was a fitness hack and used ster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (616KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
616KB, 640x1136px
When did you realize Arnold was a fitness hack and used steroids to fame? He knows nothing about bodybuilding. Typical libcuck.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2DW3V2UmrsI
>>
>Arnold was a fitness hack and used steroids to fame

lol you dipshits always crack me up. If you did twice the amount of roids arnie did, and trained for 15 years, you wouldnt touch his physique because youre a whiny fucking nerd.
>>
>>42583125
When did you realize that Arnold only became famous because he fucked and sucked Joe Weider?

He's a good goy down to the last. Worse than that, he's washed up, too
>>
>>42583125
>When did you realize Arnold was a fitness hack and used steroids to fame?
You cant reach the high levels of any sports without PEDs, you retard. If you are at the top of any sport, you are gonna use PEDs.
>>
>>42583139
no shit he's washed up, he's 70 fucking years old and has had an exhausting political career. what did you expect, you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>42583125

>used steroids to fame

His proportions and genetics were perfect you tard
>>
>>42583136
b-but anon, op has been considering working out for 6 months, don't you think he knows what he's talking about?
>>
File: 1501097867980.jpg (81KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501097867980.jpg
81KB, 550x600px
>>42583125

>an Austrian teenager/dude in the fucking 60s and 70s who didn't into schooling didn't have a detailed understanding of physiology and kinesiology

No shit you dumbfuck.

You'd rather he get a PhD and look like Layne Norton?

Kys
>>
>>42583973
>people unironically believe this
>>
>>42583125
While Arnold is a liar and a piece of shit person, do you not understand that not just every bodybuilder, but EVERY single world class elite athlete uses steroids. There is literally not a single man competing in the Olympics who doesn't use steroids.
>>
>>42584031

I'm not saying he didn't roid. Just that 99.9% of people wouldn't look as good as him after roiding
>>
>>42584347
idk maybe the curlers dont
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.