[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>132lbs before >190lbs after Right, so i bulked, got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: PhotoGrid_1503307934902.jpg (412KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1503307934902.jpg
412KB, 1080x1080px
>132lbs before
>190lbs after

Right, so i bulked, got all my lifts up hugely in two years, put on some muscle mass (and clearly a lot of fat but i didn't mind while bulking)

Thing is i have no fucking idea how to get back to that thin skinned look of the left ?

I was running loads and barely eating because i was studying, working and played football (soccer) 4 times a week. I dont think i could run on that sort of deficit now (i was 20 in left pic, almost 23 now)

How do i cut without fucking up my gains ?

>inb4 he fell for SS

Bench-100kg for reps
Oh-65kg for reps
Squat-140kg for reps
Pull ups-10 with 15kg on belt
Shrug-160kg for reps
Bent over row-100lg for reps

Dont do deadlifts yeah whatever, i know my lifta arent huge, just giving some perspective to before when i could literally bench the empty bar for 3 reps and do two pull ups.

HOW THE FUCK DO I CUT AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ?
>>
is that a scar on your midsection?
>>
just fukin eat less
>>
>>42579863
if you want to maintain strength you'll be cutting at 0.8% bw/week at most. at 190 lbs that's around 1.5 lbs/week loss.
>>
Eat less and run. Its not hard you retard.
>>
>>42579863
Eat less calories. Your lifts will go down. The time will depend on how much you cut calories and which bodyfat % you want
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhLIsFFsPAA
>>
>>42579863
I thought there was a guy on /fit/ who has that exact same scar in his torso that was ripped as fuck? Am I taking crazy pills?
>>
>>42579863
Eat 200~300cal less then what u normally ate and just do cardio 20mins~30mins a day
>>
>>42579903
>>42579875
Yeah it's a pyloric stenosis scar, really common so someone else probably has it on /fit/ basically when you're born you're opening to your stomach is too toght so you can't eat, they cut you open and open it up, no problems in later life at all. Now they do keyhole through your bellybutton so you don't get a scar.
>>42579884
>>42579887
>>42579893
>>42579950
How far overweight would you say i am ? 30lbs ish ? To have visible abls i mean.
>>
>>42580205
If you cant run 5km at a decent pace (~12km/h) then youre a waste of human.
>>
>>42580248
what ? i can run obviously did you see me before ? i used to literally run 6 miles twice a week as a warm up for football training. even though i'm a fatty now you don't lose the ability to run, it's just more tiring
>>
>>42580205
nothing good comes out of storing extra fat. You don't look absolute shit but will look so much better if you lose 10~15 lbs
>>
>>42580205
how tall are you? also keto for three days and weight yourself when you wake up, then calculate your tdee, after that cut at 500calories below maintenance and do intermittent fasting
>>
>>42579863
Looks like a 4 month cut
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.