[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/, I've decided that I want to cease to be fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
Hello /fit/, I've decided that I want to cease to be fat and unhealthy and started planning on going to the gym and sorting my diet out.

Now, I've got the gym and exercise part under control, the diet part not so much.

I've been reading a bit about nutrition, not an expert in the slightest, and I feel confused as to what food I should actually be having.
I know that the bottom line is about calories if I want to loose weigh, but the problem I have is what those calories should be.

I have done Keto for three weeks and lost 2-3 kg or something like that, but its to my understanding that its not seen as beneficial when starting to exercise, although I like the other benefits it gives you. So I don't feel very keen on returning to it.

I was thinking more along the lines of what is considered a more normal diet.
5 meals a day, 3 main meals with 2 snacks.
Eat a good amount of protein and fiber backed up by carbs and some fat.
Protein would be coming from chicken and fish mostly grilled, baked or in a stew, some from shakes.
Fiber from fruits and veggies.
Carbs from whole wheat pasta and rice.
Fat from olive oil and some butter.
As for the portions, I was thinking of cutting my normal portions 50% or 75% for the first week and see what is my body's reaction to it

But, I don't know if this plan is any good, it seems good to me but I still have my doubts about it.

If anyone could critic this, offer some help or point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful.
>>
>>42577461
Is this under TDEE? Are you lifting? Then you're fine.
>>
>>42577461

Hit the treadmill, fatty.
>>
>>42577461
The most unhealthy thing that you could you do is come here.
Either get cut or start cutting.
>>
>>42577509
I think it is, need to make sure
No, but will start soon.

>>42577715
Will do once I loose enough weight and gain enough muscle so my joints can handle high impact exercise.

>>42577729
Dully noted.
>>
>>42577461
Carbs from potato's, preferably sweet or kumura,
>>
>>42577849
Don't potatoes screw up your insulin levels?
What are the benefits of potatoes over pasta and rice?
I could probably eat all three around the week.
>>
>>42577981
Potatoes have very high levels of potassium per calorie (higher than bananas), which prevent cramps. So swimmers and cardiofags in general will try for a high potassium intake so they don't drown or something.
>>
>>42577981
Every carb gives you insulin spikes.
Sweet potatos have a shit tonne of micro's in them.
Pasta is processed garbage, it is like glue.
Oats and sweet potato's should be your main carb source, also look into yams.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.