[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, I dont have the money to get equipment or get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1502969050613.jpg (414KB, 1831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502969050613.jpg
414KB, 1831x2000px
Alright /fit/, I dont have the money to get equipment or get a gym memberhsip, but there is a public park near my home, with a bunch of places where I can do pull ups, dips and the like. Im pretty skinny at only 55Kg, and not really strong. I made myself this routine to start:

>Pull ups: 3 sets of 3 reps (max I can do is 8, yet)
>Dips: 3 sets of 5 reps (havent meassured max)
>Knee raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
>Push ups: 3 sets of 10 reps (max is 40, a little more if I really try)

>After the push ups, I repeat the whole cycle twice, without doing the push ups, thus ending with knee raises

My current goal is to increase the size of my
upper body (back, chest, arms), specially my chest, and I threw in the knee raises for my abs not to lag behind. Im not worried about my legs, since in the same place there is a soccer field, where I often go to play, wich works to train my legs, and adding some more ab exercise. I was thinking of maybe adding planks or the L-sit.

I want to try and make a good balance of aesthetics and strenght, without endurance laging behind. Dont care that much about hypertrophy, but it sure would be nice.

I tried doing this today and felt geniunly tired after that. For a while, I wont have acces to this park, but I can still do this at home if I replace the pull ups with rows, and the knee raises for sit ups or leg raises.

Suggestions, Ideas, Opinions, Critism? Any exercises I should add? Will provide body pics If asked for.
>>
>>42577414
Ab wheels are the most effective ab exercise, Scooby can help you if you really don't want to spend $15. Do incline/handstand push-ups and assisted one-arm pushups to mimic OHP and flat bench. Do a combination of (weighted) chin-ups and pull-ups.
>>
>>42577452
Thanks for that, and Im sure ill get to there, but honestly cant do handstands yet. One arm push ups neither, but fairly close to it.

As for the weighted pull ups and chin ups, I alredy alternate between chin ups and pull ups, but I have yet to meassure with how much weight can I do them.

Thanks again.
>>
>>42577476
Prop your feet up on something high, then do an assisted handstand pushup. It will mimic an incline bench. As you increase the incline, the exercise will turn into a handstand pushup. See the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyUzAMQDob4
>>
hey anon i dont usually post but i just wanted to tell you to go and actually just train, begin with babysteps and start doing pullups, pushups, situps or any bodyweight whenever you can, dont break your head too much on routine in the beginning, when you feel comfortable when you work out thats when you should look at routines. babysteps.
>>
>>42577414
You can scrounge up 20-40 bucks a month to go to the gym?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.