[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gym receptionists flirt with me >"hey anon I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1440018807191.gif (7KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1440018807191.gif
7KB, 645x623px
>gym receptionists flirt with me
>"hey anon I live pretty close to you"
>oh yeah? haha
>"yup, right down the street" ;)
>oh haha cool
>awkward silence
>turn around and leave
WHY
WHY
GUYS OH GOD WHY

btw. I've been doing a lot of reps for arm workouts, my arms are growing, but would upping the weight and only doing 6-8 reps be better for mass on arms, or like 20 reps?
>>
>>42577378
honestly i wouldnt know how to reply to that either

like, what does she want? why bring up how close we live? legit serves no purpose and there's no way to carry out a conversation that way

roasties are fucking autistic
>>
>>42577389
i think i was supposed to be like
Oh yeah? cool, may be we can hang out some time.

But it's a pretty big jump and I don't know her at all. And she rejected something like that I wouldn't feel comfortable at all coming into the gym because she would probably tell the staff and that might possibly cause problems for me
>>
>>42577401
dude, you just ask "wanna hang out sometime?" unless you really don't wanna hang out, she's not gonna report you or anything unless she's a real cunt, especially if she sounded like she was flirting with you
>>
>>42577378
I actually become so autistic in these situations that I end up being alpha. I would end up saying "oh yeah, maybe we should hang out sometime then" without even thinking about it because an alpha response is the only thing my pathetic brain can think of during a moment of duress like that
>>
>>42577401
>knows where you live
>tells you that she lives near you
>somehow asking her to hang out is a big jump
That response would have been the most normal thing in the world. It's clearly what she wanted you to say.
>>
>>42577439
Same bro. This shit gets me pussy though sadly lmfao
>Tfw faked it til I made
>>
>oh yeah that makes it easy for us to hang out then
>>
>>42577450
kek
>>
>>42577439
m8, are you me
>>
>>42577378
>>42577389
>>42577401
Holy shit samefag harder
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.