[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try on pants today in wal mart >over size 50 US I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 802.jpg (48KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
48KB, 500x680px
>try on pants today in wal mart
>over size 50 US

I know all about diet and nutrition. I even LARP on here as one of you. I can hold my own talking about diet and nutrition and macros and compound body movements and so on.

>How do I find the WILLPOWER to devote a lifetime to this when I won't see beginner results for 6 months, and real results for a minimum of one year from now?
>>
The quality of your next 40+ years will depend on your choices the next 2 years. We're all gonna make it bruh.
>>
>>42577341
Progressive bodyweight exercises and high-protein diet with calorie counting. Not getting any shit from your doctor about your BMI is a good feeling.
>>
eat less food

like, seriously, is it worth every single thing you do being more difficult? I don't understand fatties
>>
>>42577341
Fuck you
If you can't find the willpower then there's nothing in your life, now or ever, worth doing it for.
>Six whole months!
I sat in a fucking cage for 9 months 2 in one too small to stand in how dare you shit on opportunity to improve you simple fat fuck
>>
>>42577387
why would you sit in a cage for 9 months? just curious
>>
>>42577394
He's prob. black and went to jail
>>
>>42577387
>I sat in a fucking cage for 9 months

story?
>>
>>42577387
Are you talking about pregnancy?
>>
One year will pass no matter what. Ten years will pass no matter what. If you start now, you'll be shredded by then. If you don't start now, then later on you'll wish you had.
>>
>>42577406
You meant to say "A dumbass nigger that got his ass locked the fuck up"
>>
>>42577341
you need willpower for like 2 months at most, once you experience actual strength gains and weight loss you won't need motivation because you'll want to do it.
>>
>Won't see beginner results for 6 months.
You'll see results weekly.

I'm down 20kg in 3 months.
I've dropped 10" from my waist.

My pants were baggy within the first two weeks.
>>
File: IMG_20170801_104650416.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_104650416.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Fatty here, I was around 350 on the first of august and now I'm currently down to around 334 - 335 and the only thing I did was eat less.

Pic related, no bullshit.
>>
>>42577411
>>42577394
>>42577387
Need the story
>>
>>42577394
>>42577411
probably meant 9 months jail and 2 months in solitary confinement
>>
>>42577341
Realize that everything comes overtime, all you have to do to get jacked is put in the required time and effort. The pressing matter at hand is that you will NEVER be jacked if you don't start, the more time you waste the more you hate how you look, however once you put in a year you'll love how much has changed and crave more, that's when you've made it.
Other then that find someone to workout with for the first year. Also try not to pay much attention to your body for the first year learn the feeling of accomplishment that comes with lifting heavy weights overtime. Those three things are what kept and keep me going to the gym.
>>
>>42577341
It took some time to fuck your shit up, it's gonna take some time to unfuck it.
Get your shit together OP.
>>
You will lose weight massively if you quit stuffing your face with ice cream. Do a controlled weight test for a week eating 2k calories only every day. Like buy prepared meals and shit.

If you don't weigh three pounds less after a week you need to see a doctor because you thrashed your your hormones by trying to strangle your glands with fat.
>>
>>42578280
This. I've been working out for two weeks and dieting for a month, I'm 17lbs down and my man tits have gotten smaller.
>>
>>42578326
>3000kcal bmr

What the fuck, you have to eat 3000 kcal to just breathe.
>>
I lost weight by paying attention to /fit/ and now I'm probably skinnyfat, usually get people saying I look underweight (I'm 6'5) but I weigh like 210+lbs, so where do I go from here, I'm incredibly weak and have 0 strength at all, should I go straight to the gym or what
>>
>>42577387
nigger
>>
Loosing weight is literally the fucking easiest thing in fitness. I started cutting 3 months ago and Ive had to make 2 new holes in my belt, like 5-6cm away from the one I used. Only lost around 3kg cause I keep lifting meanwhile. I added biking to my work (5km about every morning without breakfast) and then back to home. Some light cardio here and there. Cut sugar all together. Boom.
>>
>>42579001
>Cut sugar all together
>cut something that's in literally 90% of foods

huh
>>
>>42579648
You know what I mean, no nees to go out of your way to be such colossal faggot its quite obvious you are one without shoving dildos up your ass and peoclaiming your love of dicks here.
>>
>>42577387
Gibe me a good story pls
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.