[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since this used to be /Health and Fitness/ I will post my dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490320200624.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490320200624.gif
2MB, 600x600px
Since this used to be /Health and Fitness/ I will post my dilemma here. I have had hemorrhoids for the past few weeks, recently developed an anal fissure and now something else. I know the soap I use has been irritating my skin in between my legs, but this is something else entirely. All the skin around my bung hole is blood red and there is a rash present. There seem to be bumps or sores around the area too. It is not an STD or anything like that, I believe it is related to the strain when I go, but I cannot be sure. All the skin is definitely irritated, along with my hemorrhoids it is quite unpleasant. I hope its not an infection, but I can't tell. There does not seem to be any serious or even noticeable swelling, just irritation. Anyone have a similar experiance? What do you recommend I do? I am poor so doctor should be last resort.
>>
Go to the doctor you fuckwit
>>
>>42576906
I think it just irritation from the soap combined with the hemorrhoids, it is red, irritated, and some bumps. Doctor is last resort. How do I tell if it is an infection? How to I get rid of hemorrhoids at home?
>>
>>42576895

wash, keep clean, use an antibacterial cream

drink lots of water, eat enough fibre, don't strain/push.

your poop should slide out easily. Try drinking milk/water concoction.

lie on your front side to alleviate pressure, it will help with the pain as well
stop clenching so much. relax.
>>
>>42577099
Minimize wiping, you may just go straight for shower/beudea. Stress is a big factor for me. Of course stressing over the hem makes compounds original stress. Chill out, forget about the pain down under, it'll heal up.

Yes, eat more oats, heavy soak. Beans, veg.
>>
try to get more exercise between bowel movements. That actually helps you keep your stool separated and better compacted! Basically if patients don't want me to inspect their bunghole I tell them to try to determine if the hemorrhoid is internal or external and we go from there. If it's external, that's wonderful, apply cream and you can have immediate relief. It's very important that you wash either in the bath or in the shower if it's externally bleeding, and dry with paper via patting. Hemorrhoids will often go away on their own, but can be surgically removed.
When you have to have a bowel movement, it's absolutely critical that you do not strain. You should sit there until the stool is done passing, but you should not flex any muscles within your abdomen, neck, or back. This is a completely passive movement, you can do the minor 'tummy flex', where you feel pressure increase around your sphincter, but this *straining* you mention is exacerbating your problem. Stay regular with 30g+ of fiber per day, and stay clean with shower/baths with gentle padding until the bleeding subsides.
Light exercise if your life is completely sedentary will aid you, but being clean, regular, and not straining are the most important bits.
>>
>>42577099
>>42577123
>>42577212
Thanks guys, I will try all this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.