[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy to ask out a girl over Facebook if you look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is it creepy to ask out a girl over Facebook if you look like this?

/adv/ says you should NEVER do it.
>>
>facebook
kys
>>
Try asking for her number on facebook with the excuse that you don't really use messenger much and then schedule a date from there
>>
>>42576625
Doesn't matter how you look, it's probably creepy if the girl doesn't really know you.
>>
>>42576625
You don't look like that tough. Want to know how I know?

If you did look like that, girls will go to you. You wouldn't need to ask them out on Facebook, you would have 9/10s begging for your attention.
>>
>>42576914
This right here; unless you have a literal goblin face, and even then most 7/10s wouldn't mind it at all.
>>
how and what you say to a girl is irrelevant unless you're extremely autistic

if you look good, she'll like you, if not, she won't
>>
>>42576625
Don't ask girls out over facebook, it's fucking weird and creepy. If they don't know you it's EXTRA creepy. If you meet someone in person and you have a decent convo, you can casually bring up something you're gonna be doing, and ask if they wanna join, or just fucking ask them on a "date" or however people do that nowadays. But over facebook it just seems weird.
>>
File: 1502738751654.jpg (92KB, 1080x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1502738751654.jpg
92KB, 1080x1313px
>>42576625

find out through fb or snapchat what event they are attending or planning to attend and 'bump into them'

could be construed as insanely creepy but as long as you're not a rapist, it's a practical option
>>
You autists think its creepy so its creepy.
Stop caring, facebook/text/whatever its all the same
>>
>>42576914
>>42576973
Except you newfags are wrong because that picture is of tinytrip who was essentially pretty beta with females
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (69KB, 958x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69KB, 958x510px
>>42576914

Lol I remember when I was 18 and thought this shit.

1) That's tinytrip he's 5'4" 140 lbs and would look small as fuck in clothing except for a tanktop or very small tight shirt and wearing big boots or shoes.

2) Women care about physique, but they also care about facial aesthetics, frame, hair, height, cock size, money, status, behavior etc as well. Take it from a small framed 5'7" manlet who has been ripped for years and is lean, yes it helps to get pussy and using my physique on tinder and snapchat has helped me get lays, but I have also been rejected many, many times as well.

Picture attached is a picture of my physique, also my right arm is ripped and about 15 inches.
>>
File: unnamed (19).jpg (66KB, 1689x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (19).jpg
66KB, 1689x950px
>>42577182

Face is ultimately what matters most.
>>
>>42577202
Get out arab genes REEE
>>
>>42577182
why do you got your fucking dog tags hanging out boot, and when did having 15 inch biceps consider you ripped, especially at 5'7"
>>
>>42577221

I'm not an Arab.
>>
>>42577233

Being shorter you are going to have a smaller arm circumference because of body proportions but that arm circumference would appear larger.

Guaranteed that tinytrip's arms in the picture posted above are not any larger than 16 inches, if that.
>>
>>42577202
looking good goodlookingmisc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.