[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be expulsed from your nation because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>you will never be expulsed from your nation because you're too handsome
>you will never make a law for the betas to raise Chad children if they want to have kids
>tfw eugenics are illegal
>>
>>42576515
I remember this guy. That was fake news. He was deported for some public mischief
>>
>>42576561
Additionally, he's not actually Saudi. He's Iraqi.
>>
>>42576515
FAKE NEWS

lol
>>
>>42576736
It was a funny story though and he really is a qt.

Maybe guys should wear make-up like that more often
>>
>>42576769
Think make up is for photo op
>>
>>42576515
Jeremy Meeks go out of prisions because a girls pay the debt because he was too handsome and he become a male model

Sean O'pry get a phone call from a model agency because they find a picture of him in Myspace

David fucking Gandy win a competition in 2001 and he become the richest male model to ever live (he enter in the competition because a friend took a picture of him and show it to the agency)

This are models, you need to see this in the workplace where goodlooking people get promoted and get invited to partys and get laid everyday
>>
shitty Law clone can fuck off
>>
>>42578688
Source for Meeks getting released for that reason? I know he got a contract while in prison, but I'm pretty sure he just got released normally dude, you can't pay your way out of jail like that from my understanding.

The other two just sound like people who wanted to be amateur models becoming actual models though, nothing to get upset about.

Being attractive is in no way a magic key to success, models get paid fuck all on average (only 9thhighest paid in the world gets paid more than an average doctor), and you're not going to hired hired if youre a moron with no real skills or the competition is still better.
>>
>>42576515
Sultan al Chadi
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.