[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with cravings during your fasting? I am an avid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
How do you deal with cravings during your fasting?
I am an avid reviewbrah viewer and have a really hard time controlling myself.
>>
>>42576396
>fasting
Don't fall for that fad meme, anon. I'm sure that Review Brah would be disappointed in you for not acquiring the proper nutrients for your body to function.
>>
What the hell is the point of this guy? I tried to watch one of his videos the other day and he just rambled on for five minutes about nothing and then pulled a chicken nugget out of the box and said "its oval shaped" and held it up to the camera and then I turned it off. Explain why people watch this.
>>
>>42576396
Play some vidya
>>
File: danytopgun.jpg (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
danytopgun.jpg
81KB, 360x360px
>>42576442
yeah that's why
>>
>>42576442
at first, people liked him ironically, because he is so lame. then, idiots began watching it unironically, thinking they were in good company, until now, when this kid is semi-well known despite having no talent or interesting qualities.
>>
>>42576396
Stop posting this faggot kid
>>
File: shartmart.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shartmart.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>42576442
You'd be surprised to know how many get off watching a 50yo-looking autistic kid ramble about fast-food in a suit for 15 minutes.
I read a lot of people who listen to him to relax whilst going to sleep.
>>
>>42576442
I just enjoy his videos anon. I don't know why, but I listen to him whenever I play Squad.
>>
>>42576396
Not sure m8. I've been doing keto for months and this is my first 24h fast, it has been a breeze for now (21h in)
>>
>>42576442
He actually has really good insight at times
>>
Get nicotine cravings instead of food cravings
>>
>>42577478

I've seen a few videos, and I don't really "get it" but I can kind of understand this sentiment.

If you eat/consume enough of anything, and honestly try to critique it, you can have insights and knowledge about it that normal people wouldn't realize.

But then again, why do you want that for fast food?
>>
>>42578114
he has an interview with cnn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTuA8FMaME
Weird seeing normies try to understand the semi deep internet culture.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.